+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    peanut lol. i just try not to pee at least four hours and try not to drink much then i declare that as good as fmu good luck. i had three posterior babies not good at all. the #4 was a cs due to being oblique but the predicted all vb births i have will be posterior . no fair

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    can't shake this grumpiness. its the whole thing. usually i o late so have to wait nearly three weeks just for that. then according to ff it came a smidge early and cause we are doing o +12 we prob ended up missing it. so now im waiting in the tww for nothing. add to that longish cycles and sitting next month out wahhhhhhhhhh. pity party lol. doesn't help today is the two yr anniversary of my dads death

sorry for the downer girls. tomorrow i will be back to my poas addicted self

eko i found the longer it takes sometimes u have good months where u are at peace and some months its all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw grumpysmurf, hugs for today :-( xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    grumpysmurf *hugs*, be kind to yourself today hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    Just a question - we all know it's best to test with fmu, but if you go to the loo upon waking up, then go to the shop & grab another 3 pack of frer because you're a loser, and test before having had a drink today, is it still as "concentrated" as fmu?
    I would have peed in a cup and then gone to get the tests. Or did you forget about your pee until after you did it? lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

grumpysmurf  (24-03-2012),MoonMoon  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    I would have peed in a cup and then gone to get the tests. Or did you forget about your pee until after you did it? lol
    Oh man, that's a BRILLIANT idea! Didn't even cross my mind!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol brilliance!

thanks for hugs girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am starting to use OPKs this month and I did one this morning, (It wasn't the FMU as I've read it's best not to use that) and got the picture:

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/a...3-24094250.jpg

This is the first time I've used these, I'm on day 14 today last cycle was 31 days the one before that was 35 so I wasn't expecting to see a second line. Do you think that is dark enough?
    How long does LH surge last for so when would I expect the line to get fainter on further tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marga View Post
    Well I am starting to use OPKs this month and I did one this morning, (It wasn't the FMU as I've read it's best not to use that) and got the picture:

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/a...3-24094250.jpg

This is the first time I've used these, I'm on day 14 today last cycle was 31 days the one before that was 35 so I wasn't expecting to see a second line. Do you think that is dark enough?
    How long does LH surge last for so when would I expect the line to get fainter on further tests?
    I'm not an expert on these, but I suggest you get baby dancing!! I think the surge is what happens just before egg is released, so you will prob O in the next 24-48 hours. Good luck :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

Marga  (24-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    @Eko- why are your work saying that
    Oh they aren't actually saying that, don't get me wrong! They don't even know that we're trying *chuckle*.

But at the moment with the way things are going at work, chances are that if I fall utd too much later it will affect my promotion possibilities for a while because I"ll be off for 3ish months with maternity leave. So it's just a pain in the bum really.
    I don't think we'll stop trying if I don't fall utd straight away but there's always that niggle of "is it a good idea when it'll set me back at work" in the back of my head. The longer it takes, the more likely it is that that will happen.

Just went for a huge walk with DS in his pram. So sore and tired! But I got my glossybox with some lovely products in it so I'm very happy