+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo....bit of a temp drop today...really starting to hope now!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grumpysmurf, I think the 'plan' aspect of it is the intensive BD once you get a positive OPK. It's not just second daily BD all cycle.
    But I totally understand what you mean about regularly BD whilst TTC.

AFM no post positive OPK BD for me, DH is a tosser and just as I predicted DS waking early has put a stop to DH plan of BD this morning. I am really upset because the last two months of TTC, DH went away on boys trips when I was due to ovulate so there really was no chance of getting a BFP but I had high hopes for this month, oh well.

Baby dust to all!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    Well ladies AF due today and she showed up right on time. Off to April I go.
    Ohhhh, I'm sorry to hear the witch showed up Lollie . Here's hoping April will be your month! I'll see you over there no doubt. 6 dpo and not suspecting much because there's not much going on, so I'll be testing on the 1st but likely going for round 2 in April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im grumpy and over it today

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    *hugs* girls

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyTot View Post
    Good Morning Lovely Ladies

tormy ~ sounds like your body is driving you insane! Maybe that spotting you had was AF... maybe you should just go and get a blood test to rule out BFP and you can start fresh! Orrrrrrrr you may get a BFP. Never heard of SMEP, will look into it.

Bubby4us ~ Is FF all you have used to time O this month? What about the CM and Cervix tests? I am sure that the little swimmers we hanging out waiting for your eggie! What is a 'Ruby Prediction'?

grumpysmurf ~ sounds like FF just confuses everyone. Have not used it before but think it sounds unreliable how it changes your stats every few days. Surely if you O and it says you have then those details are written in stone? Are the OPK's from the US? If so, then its January.

MrsSJ ~ Awesome news... how exciting! When are you due

Bella ~ I would go somewhere else for the blood test - waiting 2 weeks is torture. Its like being in the TWW all over again!

Suzi ~ Hugs Hun!

Sashie ~ Another FF issue! Maybe FF is down today? 4 days before is perfect hun, spermies lives for 5 days so there would have been plenty hanging around for eggie!

Dancing ~ You are another one testing at the end of the month with us. What day do you plan to test?

Eko ~ You don’t disappoint…LOL! You getting any symptoms yet? I am guessing that I O’d around Saturday/Sunday but have had nothing yet. We are the same, both wanting a girl to add to our clan.

Ready4abelly ~ I can’t help you with OPK’s, have never used them. Good Luck tho.

MummyofBella ~ Good luck with trying SMEP out this cycle

Peanut ~ I heard that any type of blood (pink, red or brown) could be a sign of implantation as long as its only a very small amount. FX for you

Tuilelaith ~ FX that something happens for you with this cycle soon.

Angelini ~ Good luck… you can do it, I am not going to POAS until I am one day late!
    Good Morning Lovely Ladies

tormy ~ sounds like your body is driving you insane! Maybe that spotting you had was AF... maybe you should just go and get a blood test to rule out BFP and you can start fresh! Orrrrrrrr you may get a BFP. Never heard of SMEP, will look into it.

Bubby4us ~ Is FF all you have used to time O this month? What about the CM and Cervix tests? I am sure that the little swimmers we hanging out waiting for your eggie! What is a 'Ruby Prediction'?

grumpysmurf ~ sounds like FF just confuses everyone. Have not used it before but think it sounds unreliable how it changes your stats every few days. Surely if you O and it says you have then those details are written in stone? Are the OPK's from the US? If so, then its January.

MrsSJ ~ Awesome news... how exciting! When are you due

Bella ~ I would go somewhere else for the blood test - waiting 2 weeks is torture. Its like being in the TWW all over again!

Suzi ~ Hugs Hun!

Sashie ~ Another FF issue! Maybe FF is down today? 4 days before is perfect hun, spermies lives for 5 days so there would have been plenty hanging around for eggie!

Dancing ~ You are another one testing at the end of the month with us. What day do you plan to test?

Eko ~ You don’t disappoint…LOL! You getting any symptoms yet? I am guessing that I O’d around Saturday/Sunday but have had nothing yet. We are the same, both wanting a girl to add to our clan.

Ready4abelly ~ I can’t help you with OPK’s, have never used them. Good Luck tho.

MummyofBella ~ Good luck with trying SMEP out this cycle

Peanut ~ I heard that any type of blood (pink, red or brown) could be a sign of implantation as long as its only a very small amount. FX for you

Tuilelaith ~ FX that something happens for you with this cycle soon.

Angelini ~ Good luck… you can do it, I am not going to POAS until I am one day late!

AFM ~ Can feel that I am getting sick... and DS is also running around with a snot nose and silly dry cough. Lets hope its a mild one and we are over it real fast. Only symptoms I have had today is a weird shapr poking feeling in my lower tummy... I am CD21 today and reckon around 5DPO so FX its implantation cramps. If we don't get a BFP this month I will use my ovulation kit next month... I hate not knowing.
    Thanks hun, due on the 23/11.

Hope everyone is good, baby dust to all xx

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    im grumpy and over it today

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    + 1 million. I feel exactly the same.

Pretty sure I'm out. No af signs or anything yet, but I just feel cranky about the whole thing and I've had enough. Being in the tww for nearly 3 weeks is probably what's done it. Heh.

I'm taking DS for a walk to buy his grandmother's and great-uncle's birthday presents shortly, and to pick up my glossybox from the post office. Hopefully there'll be some lovely pamper-y type things in it that make me feel a bit better for a while.
    Honestly, how the heck am I going to survive if it takes me 12 months or longer. I'm a wreck already. Doesn't help that my work situation is breathing down my neck and saying that if I'm not udt in the next month I might as well give up for another year or two .

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN @ 10 DPO, with FRER.
    I was symptom spotting like crazy & thought this month might be it.
    Good news is I haven't started spotting yet - which I usually am by now.

Good luck everyone still in the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Talk about POAS addiction - I did 3 tests last night IN MY DREAM! Of course they were all pos ;-)

Just a question - we all know it's best to test with fmu, but if you go to the loo upon waking up, then go to the shop & grab another 3 pack of frer because you're a loser, and test before having had a drink today, is it still as "concentrated" as fmu?

The thought of holding it in til I'd been to the shops did cross my mind, however I didn't think it was a wise idea considering the damage my posterior facing 8lb10oz baby boy did to me down there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Eko- why are your work saying that