+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Eko - lol i am feeding my poas addiction vicariously through you! 5 more sleeps and we'll get some serious piddling happening lmao.
    @Ready4aBelly - big hugs. Try not to stress out. My lp was usually 9 days and the eggy has managed to stick so far! Theres a good chance for yours if you did o late!
    @Peanut - lol more poas. Sigh. Fx fx fx for implant. @Tuilelaith - so when will you be testing? Or are you going to be strong and wait? Fx for that BFP in the next few days!
    @Angelini - nearly bd time.. Woo woo. Hows the hubby holding up? They've all been feeling a bit used and abused lol. Every other mans dream getting jumped all the time.. Ours.. No its all too much pressure *snicker*.
    @Boost - what is your body doing giving up ewcm at this part of cycle? The weirdo body symptoms. Ugh.
    @Jellytot - lmao beware the readings. They are highly addictive, probably not to be believed (but we secretly want to) and there is actually three or four different choices so hey we buy two, three or even all four! Hehe. I got two done. And shady Ruby is looking good so far. Try and find 'Triers and Testers reading stories' thread. Good for a laugh if nothing else.
    Afm - you ladies can see that I'm feeling a bit better from my girls snot sharing flu. Sending you all big love and bfp vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grr DH is too tired to BD! He said he will in the morning when I probably won't feel like it. Hard to get in the mood when DS could wake up halfway through.
    I thought of doing SMEP since we have BD every second day since CD 10 but I doubt I'll get DH to BD 3 days in a row.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read up on SMEP - wow you BD like nearly everyday! I think I will go on strike, never mind DH. Take my hat off to you ladies that can manage that... my fufu would be seriously oweeee!

Have a super weekend ladies - 8 more sleeps until I POAS... unless AF arrives next Friday.

Loads of to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    jellytot - im only cd5. i think ill be O'ing around 2nd april, testing (if AF doesnt come beforehand) on sun 16th april. ive got a short LP of only around 10days so i will know sooner rather than later if we have been successful! we will be doing SMEP for the 2nd month, barring taking the cough medicine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies lets get some more bfps in here!!! That will surely make me feel better my mil was being a complete b*tch today and its got me a bit down in the dumps 6dpo today and still feeling icky and a bit crampy

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also lots of creamy cm and possibly a little spotting...when i say little i mean it was literally a spot...not sure what to make of that :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post
    Also lots of creamy cm and possibly a little spotting...when i say little i mean it was literally a spot...not sure what to make of that :s

Fx for implant Miss Breez!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A girl can hope! Trying to hold out testing til next week...lets see how far i get lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies AF due today and she showed up right on time. Off to April I go.
    Last edited by Lollie1990; 24-03-2012 at 02:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs lollie

the whole smep thing kinda annoys me lol. just cause i think if u are ttc surely u would be aiming to dtd every second day for most of the cycle anyway? im just being difficult cause to me its not a plan its the obvious
    no offence intended to anyone doing it though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Last edited by grumpysmurf; 24-03-2012 at 06:48.