+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is awful and i though about it after that i should add that its so sad all we can do is laugh.
    She swears at strangers now. Gets really canky easy. But remembers us for now even if it is a different her that we are with.
    So sorry about your grandparents. It is awful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was so weird... I remember with my grandmother, I think I was about 16 or 17 at the time... she had taken up smoking under the house and nearly burnt it down a few times (never smoked in her life)... she couldn't remember anyone but my grandfather and even then times were sketchy. I visited and she RUSHED me - hugged and kissed me a few times, muttered something and then went back under the house. And my grandfather looked at me with the blankest expression and said, "she thought you were her mother".

Honestly, at that age... What could I have possibly said or done? It was probably one of the most bizzare situations I've ever been in. And it frightened me off visiting more often... which now with a bit more understand and age on me I feel really sad about.

Anyway, back on the baby topic
    Got a little deep there.. haha
    Do you guys online 'window' shop heaps at baby stuff?
    I'm not a POAS addict but I am definitely a google/facebook baby shop addict!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jelly and Peas - can we do a 'how many sleeps to go' for you two? I'll make ******er pom poms. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies how is everyone today??? Very quite in here isn't it?? Been so busy myself today and i just feel blah we are hosting FIL 60th birthday on Saturday and have been running around organising stuff for that. Really exhausted still aswel :S 5dpo today so too early for any preg symptoms i would think??

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    @Jelly and Peas - can we do a 'how many sleeps to go' for you two? I'll make ******er pom poms. Lol.
    LOL ~ Lets do it... You better add Breez to it, 5 DPO is close to Peas and I!

So that will be 9-sleeps... although I am 8 hours behind you guys but lets still go with that!

Breez - if you are 5DPO implantation should be any moment now, how exciting!

Oh how I pray I am blessed with a little girl... but will be happy with either. Just feel like I am meant to have a girl somewhere.

P.S. Alzeihmers is an awful disease... my dads mom had it, very sad to see how she ended up. She always joked and said that if she went like that to shoot her, sad that she did end up that way! Stem Cell treatments are having great results in the trial phase so fingers crossed they can do something about this horrible disease. By the way ladies, I hope you are all seriously considering storing your baby's stem cells after birth... its well worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, all my efforts went on Facebook today! I was at work and can pop on there every now and then without anyone caring :-)

Nothing too exciting to report - 7dpo now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF moved my lines again MEH
    So now I'm only 3DPO, again! 3rd time.
    Sadly we stopped DTD too early because DF had night shifts and have no chance this cycle.
    AF will be due at the end of the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs bubby.they say swimmers can live 5 days would they give u any chance? hopefully ff is wrong. its given me two dates so far and i think they are both wrong. i think im still waiting to o. long cycles suck when ttc

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks grumpysmurf, maybe we have a slight chance but not pinning my hopes on this month. Sad really as my Ruby prediction from 3 years ago gave me march 2012. So I've been waiting a while.
    Going to go back to bed.

Sent from my new fandangle BubHub 'droid app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmm just noticed opk im using says exp 20120105. dumb q but does that mean 1st may or 5th Jan?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub