+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1702
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was wondering why the thread was so quiet today!
    As a non-fb user, I'm going to demand that you all at least pop in once a day to say hello!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Boost  (23-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ditto Eko... I do Online Marketing for a whole bunch of difference companies so already have so many Facebook Groups to keep up with. As much as I want to join in with everyone its just too much for one FB account

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah it's quiet on FB too.
    I think we're all just off doing other things.
    I took my DD to kindy, then help out at church on Thursday mornings, run around after people dropping things off and picking things up (that I've sold/bought online) and then get the groceries. So I don't get much chit-chat time during the day on a Thursday.

4DPO today. I was meant to go for my 21 day bloods but I figure it wouldn't show much if I am only 4DPO so am going to wait until Monday when I will be 8DPO and CD25. I hope I'm doing the right thing. AF arrived on 10DPO/CD28 last month.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm addicted. It's silly, and I probably wouldn't bother if I already had two readings saying the same thing. I found another 'baby whisperer' when I was looking at reviews for Cheri and Ruby, although she uses tarot cards instead.
    Fingers crossed I get the same info from this lady. She seems to offer more info than the others. She gives conception month, gender, EDD, and actual birth date. The EDD isn't hard to work out, because she asks you for the first day of your last cycle so I'm not predicting that I'll get much from that.
    But if she says a girl in April again, my mind will officially be blown. Lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, only one page to catch up on!

Saw the hematologist today who said my condition won't affect ttc and I shouldn't need blood thinners when I do get my bfp. Great news!

Boost, I didn't mean to make light of ladies who have to take clomid. It was just a 'quick fix' in my head and I'm really worried that we're going to be an unexplained fertility couple and that scares the sh*t out of me

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Last edited by angelini; 22-03-2012 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm finding it hard to keep up with everyone's posts on here! Who do I msg to join the fb group? I might pop in there too.

Well for me, I'm on CD 20 now but like Jelly, have no idea when i o'd! According to fertility friend it was on CD12 and had some slightly EWCM then but it disappeared pretty quick. then on CD 14 the EWCM reappeared for a couple of hours. Anyway I hope I o'd on CD12 as our 15month old decided he had to sleep in with us on CD13 & 14!

Anyway the point of all those acronyms was to say I'm very very tempted to buy a HPT this weekend. Someone talk me out of it please!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peasmum View Post
    Anyway the point of all those acronyms was to say I'm very very tempted to buy a HPT this weekend. Someone talk me out of it please!!! Lol
    Don't do it Peas... stick with me and lets wait until 31 March to test. I don't have any tests at home and refuse to buy until at least next week Wednesday. I find getting BFN's so depressing so will rather hold out. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention that the good old cervix has dropped... can reach with very little effort. I hope that is a sign that I O'd around the weekend. We BD'd on Thursday night and Saturday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been lurking every now and then. Have the flu thanks to the snot sharing of DD3 and feeling bit sorry for myself lol since no one looks after Mummies when they're sick.
    On the funny side my nana was here today and has alzheimers (sp?). My mum was talking about a lady she works for who has dementia. My nana pipes up 'oh how awful. Lucky WE all have good active minds. Oh well at least the poor lady doesn't remember that she can't remember.' - and then giggled!
    I dead set blew coffee out my nose and my poor mum was laughing so hard she had to run her weak bladder off to the loo.
    Thinking of you all. Fill up those boxes and get some bfp's to make me feel better. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyTot View Post
    Don't do it Peas... stick with me and lets wait until 31 March to test. I don't have any tests at home and refuse to buy until at least next week Wednesday. I find getting BFN's so depressing so will rather hold out. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    Just what I needed!! I'll hold out and hope we can celebrate together on 31st.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alzheimers is such an awful disease... I'm really glad you and your mum could laugh at that moment... what else could you do? Laugh or cry I guess.

I've had two grandparents with it, so all I can advise is enjoy her memory whilst it lasts... at least she could understand what the conversation was about.

My mother's father was an Industrial Engineer... and now can't count $5 worth of change.

My dad's mother reverted back to German only and in the end couldn't remember anyone. Lived for 10 years with it and could barely remember how to function at all. It was terrible. Sadly, my grandfather passed on from the stress and she went shortly after.