+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    This is stupid. I'm SO tired today! I slept right through the night and woke up when my alarm went off, needing to pee really badly.
    That's really weird for me, I usually wake up as soon as I need to go (usually at about 1am). And even though I had a good 9 hours of sleep I'm still yawning and tired.
    I'm not making any assumptions but I'm hoping it's a good sign .

That being said, I took my temp this morning and it was way lower than my coverline. I usually take it at about 7pm though so I'm not going panic yet
    Wooo!! Maybe its your body knowing that it has to gear up for implant?? I swear that a fertilised lil eggy would have to give off weird juju compared to a not one.
    Straws i hear you say?? I think not! Go lil eggy go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you sleep before temping? Cause if you are up and around your movement will change your temp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Thanks so much Bubby4us, I put in 2 temps, first 36.32 and then lower at 36.22 and they both adjusted the chart and put in crosshairs, and it said that I ovulated on Tuesday, the first day of my recorded OPK and the day we dtd woot woot! it all worked.

Thanks again.
    Woo hoo !!!! Fx fx fx fx!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    This is stupid. I'm SO tired today! I slept right through the night and woke up when my alarm went off, needing to pee really badly.
    That's really weird for me, I usually wake up as soon as I need to go (usually at about 1am). And even though I had a good 9 hours of sleep I'm still yawning and tired.
    I'm not making any assumptions but I'm hoping it's a good sign .

That being said, I took my temp this morning and it was way lower than my coverline. I usually take it at about 7pm though so I'm not going panic yet
    Omg!!! I was exactly the same yesterday!!! I was sooooo exhausted i could barely drag myself out of bed and go to work...was only 4dpo yesterday though so not sure what's goin on :s fx its a good sign for the both of us!!! With your temps, do you sleep before taking them??? Your supposed to have about 3 to 4 hours of sleep so it can give you your base temp...do you find that your temps are a bit all over the place???

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't normally, usually I wait until 7pm because it's when I've been able to sit down and let my temps equalise and stuff. Probably not very accurate, but I try to do the same time every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im doing my usual blabbing about nothing in group. copy paste too hard (for people like me) on phone. so check fb for my riveting updates about nothing

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are we all today

For those not on the facebook page this made me giggle my head off this morning just before I drifted off into a wonderful 9 hours of sleep for the day.

I had to laugh at DH this morning. We were laying in bed and he says geee sweetie your hot....I giggled and went awwww shucks thanks darl. He says no really your burning hot your skin is way hotter than normal......hello Mr progesterone 8)

Hope everyone has had a great day 4DPO for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well af is due in 2 days!! POAS yesterday with an ic and BFN!! :-(. Now just waiting for the witch to show up so I can move on to April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies

Just checking in to say hi! Its been real quiet in here today, is everyone playing in the new Facebook Group?

AFM - CD20 today, have no clue when I O'd unfortunately. Yesterday I had moments of nausea again and since yesterday morning my nipples have been real sensitive! Hmmmm... hate reading into all these body changes. I feel like I am going crazy, would like to get a BFP or a real good AF thats on time so I can start from scratch in April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    Well af is due in 2 days!! POAS yesterday with an ic and BFN!! :-(. Now just waiting for the witch to show up so I can move on to April.
    AF is due in 3 for me... no POAS for me yet. Hope the witch doesn't show for either of us

Still got sore boobs for me... been feeling nauseas for days now too. So I've got my fingers crossed. ALMOST stopped into Woolworths on the way home for work today to buy a HPT but then I talked myself out of it...
    My head talk kinda went along these lines...
    "What if it's a young boy that serves me? He doesn't wanna process that..."
    "What if someone I know SEES me with a pregnancy test? Omg how embarassing!"
    "What if someone from work sees me?... ok, keep driving"