+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    Um, yes we DID just become best friends!!!
    Soul mates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies I appreciate it

I have to say, I have never really experienced not having any CM, I've always for something down there lol, but the sudden influxes of CM are odd for me.. Yesterdays was the second lot in this months LP.. I'm new to checking my cervix, I do it after I have taken my BBT in the morning so it's at the same time every morning.. DH and I have been TTC for 7months, this is my second month BBT and cervix checking..
    Hopefully the CM is a good sign..

Fingers crossed for everyone still to test! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready4aBelly View Post
    So today is CD 16 and im assuming I have ovulated since my cycle is usually 27-28 days. Haven't had my usual pain in the side yet though.
    Anyway so DH and I have been BD every second day since CD 10 and I'm hoping to continue this for as long as we can. DH is pretty exhausted with his work and isn't really keen as he feels we are just DTD all the time to make a baby. Well durr!! We are!!
    Seems we have lost that romantic part of DTD.
    Hope we get a BFP soon so we can get back to normal in the sack lol

Babydust to all.
    Hi Ready4aBelly, I was just about to post about the same thing. I know how you feel and Im sure many ladies here feel the same too. My DH has taken himself off to lay on the bed and has fallen asleep. This is a pathetically veiled ploy to not dtd with me tonight because he is a bit over it for this week. Only problem is its my 2nd day of a pos OPK!! Im really hoping that I actually ov yesterday and we got the timing right.

I can't wait to get some romance/sexy back too
    This is what my DH needs more of lol (at night)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Hi Ready4aBelly, I was just about to post about the same thing. I know how you feel and Im sure many ladies here feel the same too. My DH has taken himself off to lay on the bed and has fallen asleep. This is a pathetically veiled ploy to not dtd with me tonight because he is a bit over it for this week. Only problem is its my 2nd day of a pos OPK!! Im really hoping that I actually ov yesterday and we got the timing right.

I can't wait to get some romance/sexy back too
    This is what my DH needs more of lol (at night)
    My dh is a bit over it too lol poor thing! At least my dh is getting a rest this week

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    On another note, any of you ladies ever got really really itchy nipples?!?! Boobs are not sore or tender at all, just itchy! Almost pulling my hair out in frustration itchy :S I've never had this before...maybe Im clutching at straws as Im hopeful but not really expecting a bfp this cycle. A girl can dream right??

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies 4DPO for me. 26 more minutes and I can go home to bed.....YAY!!!!! Have a great day good luck to anyone testing today :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning. Well I am pretty emotional today.

My temp is up again, but ff hasn't confirmed my ovulation with any crosshairs or anything??

Here is my chart.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38ae6c

Im wondering if anyone thinks I'm in for a chance, even though we didn't dtd last night?

Thanks heaps for looking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Demeter, I suspect that because yesterdays temp was lower than at least 1 temp in the last 6 then it isn't high enough to be counted as ovulation rise. If your temp is up again tomorrow, I suspect FF will give you yesterday as your ovulation day.

A trick I use is to put another temp in (today) for tomorrow just to trick it into giving you your cross hairs. You can mess around with it a bit. Give it a temp of 36.3 36.4 36.5 and see how it changes. Then after playing delete it so you can put your real temp in tomorrow.

All the best!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

Demeter21  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Demeter, I suspect that because yesterdays temp was lower than at least 1 temp in the last 6 then it isn't high enough to be counted as ovulation rise. If your temp is up again tomorrow, I suspect FF will give you yesterday as your ovulation day.

A trick I use is to put another temp in (today) for tomorrow just to trick it into giving you your cross hairs. You can mess around with it a bit. Give it a temp of 36.3 36.4 36.5 and see how it changes. Then after playing delete it so you can put your real temp in tomorrow.

All the best!
    Thanks so much Bubby4us, I put in 2 temps, first 36.32 and then lower at 36.22 and they both adjusted the chart and put in crosshairs, and it said that I ovulated on Tuesday, the first day of my recorded OPK and the day we dtd woot woot! it all worked.

Thanks again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeter21 For This Useful Post:

NZer  (22-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is stupid. I'm SO tired today! I slept right through the night and woke up when my alarm went off, needing to pee really badly.
    That's really weird for me, I usually wake up as soon as I need to go (usually at about 1am). And even though I had a good 9 hours of sleep I'm still yawning and tired.
    I'm not making any assumptions but I'm hoping it's a good sign .

That being said, I took my temp this morning and it was way lower than my coverline. I usually take it at about 7pm though so I'm not going panic yet