+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yeh - fb is much easier then here.
    We can do a secret group so none of our craziness shows up on fb. What would we call it? Lol wish Eko was out of her meeting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Boost  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh sounds good. No idea what to call it. Lol yes I'm sure Eko will think up a great name for the group
    Well I'll volunteer to set it up today. Anyone who wants in PM me. Once Eko busts out a name for us I'll send out invites. You have no idea how freeking excited I am that I'm not the only one feeling like I didnt want to move on from this group. *happy dance* lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ic's update. 15dpo still no positive line.
    Dont think i'd buy those again except to fill up the box of shame guilt free. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    March 12 POAS and container addicts Anon. MTPACAA. (totally kidding btw, just exciiiiiited). I have never hung out in a tester group so long after getting my bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    March 12 POAS and container addicts Anon. MTPACAA. (totally kidding btw, just exciiiiiited). I have never hung out in a tester group so long after getting my bfp.
    Rofl. It will totally be something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant! Just brilliant! Lost my whole damn post. Gah!!

To start again in short.

You girls crack me up! I use a specimen jar that i bought from the chemist - i got two of them for the express purpose of POAS action lol

The FB group sounds like an awesome idea! I will definitely be in on that one.

Tormy - So sorry its still no AF and BFN. Hope your body sorts itself out soon! *hugs*

Kyls - Beautiful photo! Gorgeous baby too Sending you good vibes for the contest!!

AFM - My temp jumped a little from 36.14 to 36.17 this morning but i didn't bother testing - might later on. Just sick of seeing BFNs. No AF - not due till tomorrow - but i had cramps during the night and thought she might be coming on - even all day yesterday, but no show. Have a headache this morning but i am thinking that is just from lack of sleep (See below) and my boobs really hurt. They were literally burning with the pain last night when i got out of my bra. So i guess here's hoping for either a BFP (Even a faint one will do) or AF so i can start again! I hate waiting.

So tired this morning as guests (Who invited themselves) didn't get back to the house until after 12 last night - and then snored all night in the adjoining room to ours with only a slat sliding door between us. Couldn't get to sleep for AGES! I so hope they leave today seeing as they tag everywhere with us - even to Centrelink yesterday which put me in even more of a bad mood than i already was.

Congrats to all the BFP's if i missed any! I hope everyone has a great day! I am off to deal with lawyers this morning *Groans*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeez, that's taking awhile. I used a free yesterday (bfn) and I'm not using frers again till I get a bfp on an IC...might take awhile....
    Me either Tormy - I don't want to waste anymore Frers until i know there is a chance it might actually be a BFP not a boring BFN. So if it takes a while - then it takes a while. I guess i just wait lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh, it's way to expense always using frers.

I wonder if AF isn't here by next week if the FS will do a blood test...
    Sure is! Way too expensive. We have no Big W here (Apparently they are only $10 a box there) so i pay anything up to $15 for a box of them.

I imagine the FS would do a blood test - I hope so anyway! I dont have any experience with FS (and hope i dont get any!) but i know a GP does a blood test after about a week overdue - at least they did for me when i went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the idea of a fb group!!! Have pm you kyls

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to breez For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.....wow so much chatter going on I can't keep up, apologies if I don't answer everyone idividually!

Congratulations to the ladies with the BFP

Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    we need our own private due group for all our graduates as we eventually get our bfp. will be sad to go start over in the due in groups as I've gotten attached to this group now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I think this is a fantastic idea we have almost become a mums group in here it would be sad to have start over agian.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    Well I'll volunteer to set it up today. Anyone who wants in PM me. Once Eko busts out a name for us I'll send out invites. You have no idea how freeking excited I am that I'm not the only one feeling like I didnt want to move on from this group. *happy dance* lol.
    I have PM'd you

You ladies crack me up I have just been reading over the posts for the last 12 hours or so.

I to have a pee cup its a little plastic one that I got when I bought some FRER OPK's well truth be known I have about 4 of them they are hiding in my bedside draw. DH asked me what it was one morning I just looked at him and he every so quickly put it back downp pulled a face said you weirdo and walked away

ELKO - I think we are cycle buddies

AFM - I made an extra effort this month from CD11 had my alarm set for 6am to take my temps every morning except the morning I started at 6am for work so had to take it at 5:15 instead. FF has me ovulating on Sunday but I think it was over night Sunday/Monday morning.

I got a positive OPK at about 10pm on Sunday night then my CB Fertility monitor got its first peak Monday morning and got pain Monday as well. Anyways DH and I covered all bases we did a whole heap of BD this month so fingers crossed. DH went to my naturopath yesterday he has low zinc so we are trying to get that sorted. According to FF I am 3DPO but I think I'm only 2DPO but will go with FF, makes my test date the 30th March (don't think I will hold out that long tho!!!!)