+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1702
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SO tired this morning!!! Eyeballs hanging out of head tired. I woke up once during the night because ds woke up, but dh was already up seeing to him so I went straight back to sleep.
    I just found out that my meeting had been pushed back a bit... Wonder if I could get away with sleeping under my desk for a while?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

I've tried to upload a photo but I'm computer illiterate!

I POAS this morning and got another faint line, I then, in my infinite wisdom decided to go again hoping for a different result. My stick of choice was the Clear Blue Digital, the instruction clearly says to use the first morning wee which had just been expelled for my first POAS. I gave it a crack anyway and it came up NOT PREGNANT...I'm pretty angry at myself my wasting $17 knowing I wasn't following the directions when I could have just waited until tomorrow morning.

My hubby said he could see the line but until it's nice and dark I don't want to head to the doctor and ask for a blood test...

I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    we need our own private due group for all our graduates as we eventually get our bfp. will be sad to go start over in the due in groups as I've gotten attached to this group now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Yep. I agree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    Confession-I don't have a pee jar. I POAS SO OFTEN that I mastered pee flow to the extent I could pee accurately on an IC! Yup. POAS freak!!

I have a pee jar. Mine is green plastic drinking cup and sits in the bathroom. I said to my dh "whatever you do DO NOT drink out of this cup" He said "are you kidding? I'm not touching anything in here that looks like your baby making stuff!" lol
    Last edited by Demeter21; 21-03-2012 at 08:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clharry View Post
    Good morning ladies

I've tried to upload a photo but I'm computer illiterate!

I POAS this morning and got another faint line, I then, in my infinite wisdom decided to go again hoping for a different result. My stick of choice was the Clear Blue Digital, the instruction clearly says to use the first morning wee which had just been expelled for my first POAS. I gave it a crack anyway and it came up NOT PREGNANT...I'm pretty angry at myself my wasting $17 knowing I wasn't following the directions when I could have just waited until tomorrow morning.

My hubby said he could see the line but until it's nice and dark I don't want to head to the doctor and ask for a blood test...

I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stupid computer we want that pic lol. I'd be off to the doctors myself hehe. Waiting is the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    we need our own private due group for all our graduates as we eventually get our bfp. will be sad to go start over in the due in groups as I've gotten attached to this group now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Maybe a private facebook group. I SO WANNA BE IN IT! haha

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

MrsSJ  (21-03-2012),Suzi446  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart is looking much prettier and yay a shift upwards in temps today, meaning that I ovulated yesterday woot woot !!
    Last edited by Demeter21; 21-03-2012 at 08:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Maybe a private facebook group. I SO WANNA BE IN IT! haha
    Oh oh meee too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and tonight is my last dose of Provera!!!! Hooorah!!! Come on AF! Show me your gorgeous face in all its disgusting bloody glory!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    My chart is looking much prettier and yay a shift upwards in temps today, meaning that I ovulated yesterday woot woot !!
    Yay!!!! That it great! Love seeing that temp spike. Are you home today to jump your man?