+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Congrats to all those who have bfp's this month! It's really lovely to see people who have been wanting it so much get their wish! Hopefully they'll be more wishes granted soon.

AFM: I've been trying to keep up with all the chatter but it's near impossible with you chatty lot! AF finally showed up on cd65! Hopefully just a freak annovulatory cycle, but it does happen and unfortunately all those expensive tests get wasted. Not sure when I'll be back on the ttc train now as I'll be back to work in January

Cheerio lovely ladies and I might see you again in the future

Sent from my GT-S5660 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smilychicky View Post
    Hi ladies! Congrats to all those who have bfp's this month! It's really lovely to see people who have been wanting it so much get their wish! Hopefully they'll be more wishes granted soon.

AFM: I've been trying to keep up with all the chatter but it's near impossible with you chatty lot! AF finally showed up on cd65! Hopefully just a freak annovulatory cycle, but it does happen and unfortunately all those expensive tests get wasted. Not sure when I'll be back on the ttc train now as I'll be back to work in January

Cheerio lovely ladies and I might see you again in the future

Sent from my GT-S5660 using BubHub
    Good luck with everything. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confession-I don't have a pee jar. I POAS SO OFTEN that I mastered pee flow to the extent I could pee accurately on an IC! Yup. POAS freak!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    Confession-I don't have a pee jar. I POAS SO OFTEN that I mastered pee flow to the extent I could pee accurately on an IC! Yup. POAS freak!!
    Guffawed so loud I woke up my bubba. Lmao.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    Guffawed so loud I woke up my bubba. Lmao.
    I am so in control of my flow I could pee through the eye of a needle. Reckon I could teach menfolk a thing or two! HA! High five for pelvic floor muscles!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully 2011 For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I've totally lost it. What a weirdo. As you were ladies =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    Sorry, I've totally lost it. What a weirdo. As you were ladies =)
    Haha, I think we could safely rename this thread "marvellous march testers, triers and weirdos" :-)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well another bfn and no AF again *sigh* . At least I'm working for the rest of this week do I won't think about poas whilst I'm at work. Hooray for it being 1 week till I see the FS
    Bugger tormy! Excuse me one moment.

Dear tormy's body.
    Last week I wrote a very heartfelt message to all of our bodies. It was thoughtful, polite, respectful, and above all I BEEPING WELL MEANT IT!!! Stop messing with our tormy. If you don't, we'll all gang up on you and force you to do weird and horrible things. Like Bikram yoga. And pilates.
    Do we have an understanding? Yes? Good. Play nice and we won't have to speak again .

AFM, I've been cramping for three days now and it's starting to get annoying. I have a VERY important meeting this morning so I can't afford to take anything stronger than normal panadol. Hopefully it'll be enough to knock the edge off it.
    Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it rofl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we need our own private due group for all our graduates as we eventually get our bfp. will be sad to go start over in the due in groups as I've gotten attached to this group now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Crazy Ladies

Its 11:05pm here and its time for bed... had to work late (at home) but luckily tomorrow is a public holiday! Am hoping DS will sleep until 8am but probably 7am... its ok, would like to hit the gym anyway.

No news on this side, feeling pretty normal actually although my boobies are twinging every now and then which is unusual for me. Hmmm... wish I didn't watch my body like a hawk!

Still so long until I test... where are my TWW buddies? CD18 - can't put my DPO number as I have no clue when I O'd!

Have a good day ladies, will catch up with you all again tomorrow.