+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahaha Jelly, I don't the answers to any of your questions but had to have a laugh with you about the things we ask each other.

Eko gives cervix lessons... they are getting to be better friends rather than acquaintances. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    *CHOKE*
    *SNORT*
    *DIES OF LAUGHTER*.

:-O I first read choke as coke! :-S

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies crack me up!!! I almost just died of laughter and then again as i was trying to explain what was so funny to dh!!! Needless to say i got a pretty funny look when i managed to giggle out "pee cups" rofl. So funny

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jelly- O pains can occur before, during or after. Not helpful really lol. As for poas in cup or in ******- it's up to you. With the expensive ones, I use mid******, but if I use an internet cheapie, I pee in a cup because the test area is smaller and I am very talented at peeing on myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha! Was still trying to control my fit of laughter that i accidently hit the submit button before i was meant to lol. Me - i use disposable plastic cups that i can throw out after i must say you ladies are very creative Hehehe...Congrats for more bfps!!! How exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    I came so close to buying a HPT tonight! The only reason why I didn't was because there were sleazy looking guys picking out condom boxes lol

Cant wait to poas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    @Jelly- O pains can occur before, during or after. Not helpful really lol. As for poas in cup or in ******- it's up to you. With the expensive ones, I use mid******, but if I use an internet cheapie, I pee in a cup because the test area is smaller and I am very talented at peeing on myself.
    Thanks for the not so helpful comment regarding 'O' pains LOL... hopefully they were O pains that I felt. This month has been very weird for me, I am usually such a clock work lady

LMFAO ~ I am also very talented, its the only time I put my glasses on to pee in the morning. I still remember how hard it was to pee in the cup at the OB at 36 weeks pg!!!! I had to wash my hands the bottle, everything LOL

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    :-O I first read choke as coke! :-S
    I officially just about killed myself laughing. Yeah that's right ladies, I'm a coke snorting fiend!
    No really, I prefer fanta but it's harder to get.

I'm so freakin tired! Is it possible to have implantation exhaustion at 2 dpo? No? Meh. Anyway, realised that af is due next week. That means even though af will be due (and possibly not show up at all) I won't get a bfp until the next week! My af is very rarely late by a full week so it's going to kill me not knowing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I officially just about killed myself laughing. Yeah that's right ladies, I'm a coke snorting fiend!
    No really, I prefer fanta but it's harder to get.

I'm so freakin tired! Is it possible to have implantation exhaustion at 2 dpo? No? Meh. Anyway, realised that af is due next week. That means even though af will be due (and possibly not show up at all) I won't get a bfp until the next week! My af is very rarely late by a full week so it's going to kill me not knowing.

Woot woot.. Next week!! Not even april next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the lull.. Just have to say that I find out tomorrow if my bubba made the judges shortlist in Baby Bonds.
    There is 27000 odd entries lol but I'm still excited.
    Just to show her off - and my photography skills hehe.
    http://babysearch.bonds.com.au/entry/27300/cooper-b
    Last edited by Kyls; 20-03-2012 at 22:43.