+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    And it's never gotten lost up my fufu
    You do realise you aren't meant to stick the cup in your 'fufu' don't you?? You can hold it a few inches away lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

Eko  (20-03-2012),Kyls  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lmao @ boost

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

Boost  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol i hide it! Dh would crack a mega **** if he knew how much $ i wasted poas when its ridiculously too early ie anytime before 7 days after af would have been due

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Tormy - haha I hid it from my DP. was actually opening them up out of the box, peeing on it, checking, putting it back in the packet, putting packet back in the box upside down. TA DAAA... full box still.

ROFL - Sounds like such a bigger problem all out in the open like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Does anyone else use a Mooncup for AF? lol I swear by it! No pain, shorter AF, one off $50 and haven't had to buy sanitary items for the last few years. I'm saving a packet!

haha
    yup
    I have the diva cup & can't believe how I lived without it.

My pee cup is a lot less glamourous - an old salsa jar :S the only thing I had that can just be thrown out eventually.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    You do realise you aren't meant to stick the cup in your 'fufu' don't you?? You can hold it a few inches away lol
    *CHOKE*
    *SNORT*
    *DIES OF LAUGHTER*.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Boost  (20-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Also, I have a pack of 30 ICs (I think it's probably down to about 25 now) that DH doesn't know about. Or if he does he hasn't said anything about it.
    I don't think he realises that I have them to be honest. He'd probably think I was weird!
    He knows about the 2 FRERs that I have left from my 3 pack. Before I had that "OMG MY CRYSTAL CLEAR HPT SAYS LIGHT BFP!!!" moment. I'm only keeping the other one from that box so that I can use it when I do my 50 million poas attempts if I get a bfp at the end of the tww.

But yeah, he either doesn't know about or hasn't mentioned the ICs in the bathroom. I think if he did he'd probably be a little lmao. Although if I explained that one 30 pack cost me $5 less than ONE digi test, he probably wouldn't complain rofl.

ETA: Just checked. I thought I'd only used about 5 hpts. Turns out it was closer to 10. Ok, 10 exactly. I think I have a problem .
    Last edited by Eko; 20-03-2012 at 19:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hide my poas's too. My DH doesn't understand why I can't just 'wait and see'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL Boost! I mean I haven't lost my Mooncup up my fufu, not my pee cup lol there's no way that thing is going up there.

I don't have a POAS drawer of shame etc and I only have my *cough* 60 IC from fertility2family. I think I've used maybe 3 last cycle. Have peed on 6 in the last 3 cycles. I have a short LP so by the time it's time for me to POAS, blardy AF arrives.

I have my 21 day bloods test on Thursday. I know I've OV due to my high temps but at least I can talk further about it all with the nurse next week and hopefully get something to help lengthen it. Maybe B6 tablets. Anyone else taken them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies Ladies... you are an hilarious bunch!!!

CONGRATS to Bella, MrsSJ & RachelPea... wishing you all the best and they are good little stickies!!!

Ok, 3 questions from me today...

1) How do you feel if your cervix is open... I can't tell and it feels weird digging around in there for too long!

2) Do you get O cramps before, during or after? I have had no EWCM on the undies this month but when I inspected this weekend I was pretty slimey internally! I cramped on Sunday evening... which was CD16... we BD'd on Saturday morning. I hope we caught the eggy!

3) Is it better to pee into a jar , I always just aim the stick which is tricky first thing in the morning! If you pee into a jar, how long do you leave the stick in the pee? LOL

I can't believe the questions I so openly ask you ladies!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

RachelPea  (20-03-2012)