+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 171 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Congratulations on the BFP's

Little update for me, post ranting about not ovulating etc.

Did another ic opk and has a positive.

Went to the shop and bought Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Kit (7 in a pack)

Got a smiley face!

I am ovulating
    How much are those digital o kits?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    clharry yay sounds positive can't wait for the update

demeter great minds i just bought those too lol. going by temps and opk i thought in prob about o now but i got no smiley. as im gender swaying too i was recommended the digital as the best way to find o+12. to get o+12 u are supposed to dtd 36hours after first smiley so one would assume u are ovulating now or will in the next 24hours. so we all know what you will be up to tonight

can't see who asked as im on phone and forgot but they are super $$$$ 50 for 7 tests but worth to me to get the timing right.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

Boost  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wtf ff has just given me the o on cd13 which i am positive is wrong i don't I've o yet. usually its around cd19.
    all good im still in with a shot for cd 13 but hmm what is going on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Grumpy! $50 is not too bad. There is a reusable one for about $70 that I have my eye on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry for the multiposting haha
    but i know dtd and o are what it's all about. im just bummed cause i wanted to be in control and get the o +12
    oh well i suppose upside is if ff is right im 3dpo and should prob go start my box of shame right?...........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    thanks for the support ladies. still no AF. i think im 14dpo today, so if i was utd im assuming i wouldve got a bfp by now ...my cervix is low (well it was when i checked it yesterday) so ive ovulated - just dunno when. btw how do i tell if my cervix is open or closed? i have no idea...
    You probably ovulated a bit later than you thought. Hang in there, your cervix signs sound promising. Have you had a baby before? My cervix is always a little open since having DS. And I can feel it since it tore and I can feel the scar. To know it's open, you should be able to feel an opening.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 1st post- Marvelous March indeed!

Hi there everybody!

I'm a "long-time Bub Hub stalker, 1st-time poster". That is, my husband and I started concertedly TTC back in May 2011, and despite our best efforts, we just haven't been too lucky. Until now, I've been afraid that even joining in discussions on Bub Hub would jinx me (because it seems that the more I ever want anything, the more likely it is to slip away).

Due to turn 30 on the 2nd of March, and really wanting to at least be pregnant by then, I felt really defeated last month when despite being almost 1 week late, I did a few HP tests only to get the usual Big Fat Negatives (BFNs?).

I gave up on the rules. I stopped logging my temperature a while ago, paid scant attention to my ovulation window and stopped looking for clues and early signs. On the eve of my birthday I even got a sizeable tattoo (which I'd wanted for years) in celebration of our old dog, whom I loved dearly. I also drank a good bottle of wine, and then some.

So you can imagine my surprise when the other day, after feeling hot for almost a week and after a wave of nausea hit me in the kitchen, that I reluctantly did a HPT and was greeted with two...pink...lines.

Marvelous March indeed! We are always told "it will happen when you least expect it", and I thought that my laissez faire approach during my last cycle would have actively prevented conception. Anyone reading this who happens to know me will have pieced things together already, but as a final revelation (this feels like tempting fate), the tattoo I got is a sculpted bow and arrow design- the sign of the Archer (my dog's name) and Sagittarius- the likely star sign of this baby.

I know it's early days and I am really scared this "little Pea" (actually, it's not quite a grain of rice yet) won't "stick". All the happiness I imagined I'd feel when I got that long-awaited positive has actually given way to anxiety about losing it! So by posting here I'm deliberately tempting fate. I want to celebrate with others, because the rules say not to.

And the rules got me nowhere.

So good luck to all the March TTC'ers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats!!! all the very best for a healthy pregnancy and little 'pea'.
    cd 2 today since AF came on sunday. looks like ill be moving on to april....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to boys boys boys For This Useful Post:

RachelPea  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    grumpysmurf, FF often says I have OV much earlier than I have because of my temps. But a few days later my temp drops back again and then goes up indicating a real OV. Check out my chart in my signature. I OV yesterday which is right on time for me.
    FF will move my lines tomorrow when I log in again with a new temp. Always does

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelPea View Post
    the tattoo I got is a sculpted bow and arrow design- the sign of the Archer (my dog's name) and Sagittarius- the likely star sign of this baby.:
    OMG, this gave me goosebumps! Congratulations on your well earned BFP! :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

RachelPea  (20-03-2012)