Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1 is the first day of red blood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyofbella View Post
    Yay for the BFPs sj and bBella

As for me I still have af. Do I count day one as the brownish mucus or is cd1 the full on red blood? Sorry for tmi!!
    I'm of the understanding that cd1 is when you get proper blood...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow i go to sleep and come back to see more BFPs!

Congrats MrsSj and Bella!! I knew you were pregnant MrsSJ! And Bella - what a lovely surprise!! So happy for you two!!

Demeter - I agree with Grumpysmurf. I have only been charting for a little while but i think you will find you are Oing now or in the next day or so. And yeah - you should temp at the same time every day - i think within a half hour is acceptable - there are temperature adjusters on Google apparently you can use if it is more than a half hour from your normal temping time to adjust your temp to the right time tho. *hugs*
    Sometimes your body can gear up to O but not actually do it too - that's why some women get more than one positive OPK in a cycle.

Tormy - *hugs* honey, i really hope you find out what is going on sooner rather than later...Its very frustrating what our bodies do to us.

Emma - My cervix is always low before AF and slightly open - sometimes not as open as other times, i think your CP should drop after you O. Keep trying hon until either AF shows or you get that nice BFP. You could very well be one of the ones who have late implantation and not get a plus till after your AF is due. *hugs* and for you that AF doesn't show!

Breez,Eko,Bubby and Peanut - i hope you all caught the eggy and that there are nice BFP's on their way to you!!

Clharry - Yay! Post a pic and we can have a look and see if we see one too! I hope it is a BFP for you! *hugs*

MummyofBella - CD 1 is the first day of full flow. I thought it didnt matter if it were red or brown - but i see it does - so i learnt something too! :-)

AFM - Bit down in the dumps here. My temp took a huge dive this morning so i didn't even bother testing. No doubt AF will arrive in the next day or so (Is due Thursday) Not even going to look at another test unless i get to Thursday morning without her arriving, but i don't think my temps could lie to me. I know i shouldn't be depressed - first month trying and all - but i just am. *sigh*

to everyone!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi446 For This Useful Post:

emmaw20  (20-03-2012),NZer  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Thanks Grumpysmurf. Yeh its all a bit weird. Last month, and the month before I was very confident with the OPK's and I could see the surge easily. This month, not so good. I should also mention that today, nothing on the OPK at all! Not even a wiff of a 2nd line.

The other thing is, my temp testing times are a bit all over the place. Sometimes I test at 7am, or 5.30am or 6am. I think this could affect the temps?
    You need to try and test at around the same time everyday because that can affect your temps

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for even more bfps!!!! Congratulations ladies!!!! Woohoo!!! We want pics

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Suzi, I know how you feel as I felt the same way. I was utterly convinced I was pregnant the first two months we tried but I wasn't. It really put me in a dark place there for a while.
    I hope things pick up for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again everyone.
    I can't get a pic up so I put it as my profile pic.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSJ For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow lots of new positive tests!! Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the BFPs! How exciting! :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the BFP's

Little update for me, post ranting about not ovulating etc.

Did another ic opk and has a positive.

Went to the shop and bought Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Kit (7 in a pack)

Got a smiley face!

I am ovulating

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeter21 For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (20-03-2012)