+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think this is how I do it?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38ae6c
    Last edited by Demeter21; 20-03-2012 at 08:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    demeter im no expert by any means but i would take to mean u will o in the next few days. some women never get a true positive like me also. after a few months opk using u get to know what your darkest second line will look like so then it gets a bit easier. also they say u get the positive 12/36 hours before o roughly. and your chart shows temp drops so i would u should see your temp start rising tomorrow ire next day? im pretty new to this myself but that's how id interpret it.
    feel free to tell me im wrong if anyone else is a bit more knowledgeable
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

Demeter21  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    demeter im no expert by any means but i would take to mean u will o in the next few days. some women never get a true positive like me also. after a few months opk using u get to know what your darkest second line will look like so then it gets a bit easier. also they say u get the positive 12/36 hours before o roughly. and your chart shows temp drops so i would u should see your temp start rising tomorrow ire next day? im pretty new to this myself but that's how id interpret it.
    feel free to tell me im wrong if anyone else is a bit more knowledgeable
    Thanks Grumpysmurf. Yeh its all a bit weird. Last month, and the month before I was very confident with the OPK's and I could see the surge easily. This month, not so good. I should also mention that today, nothing on the OPK at all! Not even a wiff of a 2nd line.

The other thing is, my temp testing times are a bit all over the place. Sometimes I test at 7am, or 5.30am or 6am. I think this could affect the temps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, I'm off to the doctors to get bloods done.
    The test is darker than yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    demeter well if u have had better positives before maybe im wrong? maybe your body was gearing up to o but for some reason didn't? i have no idea really sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the BFP's!!!!! TMI Question for those who check their cervix position: I'm currently CD28 ( AF due on sat ) and my cervix is no where to be found :s .... According to google its high when your fertile and low when your not. I'm 90% positive I O'd around CD13-CD15, I had a BFN on an IC this morning. I have slightly sore boobs and have been having mild cramps for about a week. I'm so confused. Is your cervix high before AF or is my body trying to trick me into thinking I'm UTD????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Bella & SJ :-) Bella you made me laugh with your using the test and going to replace it so you don't get busted!!!

Tormy, I hope you get answers soon, one way or another. I can't imagine how frustrating irregular cycles are :-(

Breez & Eko, let the challenge begin! I'm off to do grocery shopping today and will be picking up a 3 pack frer so the temptation will definitely be there! But I'm really hoping I'll be strong since I think I used AT LEAST 6 frer's last month, and convinced myself there was a faint line on every one, when of course there wasn't :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the BFPs ladies!!!

I've OV, just gotta wait until the end of the month before testing. Borrrrrring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just ducked out to the shops to pick up another brand of HPT...And I have a very faint line...I don't know if I'm imagining it or not so will try again in a couple of days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for the BFPs sj and bBella

As for me I still have af. Do I count day one as the brownish mucus or is cd1 the full on red blood? Sorry for tmi!!