+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I brought a FRER test yesterday and my DP wants me to wait at least till the weekend.... Pffft are you serious!
    So I used it and I will go and replace it before he gets home from work hehehe.

Anyway BFP!!!!
    Omg!!!

I'm gunna act all surprised like when we do the next one as he wants to be there. I just couldn't wait that long only to be disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella264 View Post
    Ok so I brought a FRER test yesterday and my DP wants me to wait at least till the weekend.... Pffft are you serious!
    So I used it and I will go and replace it before he gets home from work hehehe.

Anyway BFP!!!!
    Omg!!!

I'm gunna act all surprised like when we do the next one as he wants to be there. I just couldn't wait that long only to be disappointed.

Rahhhhhhhhh Belllaaa!!!!!! Congratulations!!! That is the best news. Made my morning. Will now go off to work bh-less but very happy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Another bfn this morning and still no AF....I'm assuming I'm not utd atm, cos if I didnt o when I think I did and I O'd later then we didn't DTD anywhere near as much....boo for crappy irregular cycles.
    Tormy you just never know love. Only needs one little swimmer up there! Thinking of you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - 14dpo. Still bfn on ic's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure why I'm wishing the week away...Or maybe I'm just eager for another first morning POAS??!!

Have a great TUESDAY!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats bella!!!!!

hugs tormy. i do know a few people who even when pregnant don't get a bfp till much later like a few weeks after af . lower levels i guess? anyway don't give up till ya have to. hugs

as for me i think i may be 1dpo now? maybe? not sure. i shall prob commence poas in two days lmao but i may not admit to it

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg!! Ok I caved and got a clear bfp!!!! I'm shaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg mrsj congratulations!!!!!

eko ff has a manual override option to put in o yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    eko just thinking though if u only o yesterday ff wouldn't have put it on yet? it usually needs three days of sustained elevated temps then it puts it on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys Demeter here, I've been hiding under a rock somewhere! Actually under a massive pile of OPK's heheheh

I tried to catch up on everyones news but, so much has happened since I was last here! So I will just say Congratulations to those with a BFP and also those who have had pos opk's and gentle hugs to those with BFN's

AFM - Im am so confused! This cycle I began the temping journey and, well I just don't understand. Firstly I haven't had a pos OPK this month and I am currently on cd18 and my temps are really low. So according to ff I haven't ovulated??

Last month I had an unusually short cycle, having a pos opk on cd14 and a 28 day cycle (normally 31day cycle).

I wonder if anyone can help me work this out? Yesterday (cd17) which is my normal ov day I did have second lines on the opk but they were not as dark as the control line. Will I take that as a pos? Or do you think I haven't actually ovulated? Also I had EWCM for 3/4 days.

Im not sure how to attach my chart?

Thanks for your help guys. Everyone here is so supportive.

Demeter