+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 158 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1571
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tormy hope you did o later than you thought and its just too early for the bfp. Fx.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (19-03-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    @ Eko - so whats it doing?? You say o and its saying no?? You had a pos opk. Thats o dammit!! First time with a confirmed o so you need an app to celebrate with you not be all 'no way not today girlfriend' (picture american black woman with the finger snap and the head flick).
    I know! Stupid site not making things easier. The other chat site is easier to read, prettier, and is far more user friendly.

I've decided that I am NOT going to poas in the next two weeks. The restraint will be impressive. I made it through dpo1, I've got this in the bag. Lmao.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    After much thought, I think I'll skip tomorrow and poas on Wednesday.......Maybe......I may change my mind by the time I wake up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    lol...the question is - why are we both up this late - yet we know we'll probably both have to be up at 4am aswell lol
    Ha.. I have work tomorrow too lol. Get off bh. Yeh. Thats happening. I get withdrawals at work with no net connection. Bit antsy. Hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I know! Stupid site not making things easier. The other chat site is easier to read, prettier, and is far more user friendly.

I've decided that I am NOT going to poas in the next two weeks. The restraint will be impressive. I made it through dpo1, I've got this in the bag. Lmao.

Good luck with not poas for the next 2 weeks...we are only a day apart this cycle Im on 2dpo yay for poas buddies (sounds wrong doesn't it! Rofl ) we can support each other through this very trying time...i bet i cave first told dh last night that i wouldn't test until the 29th the day af is due...YEAH RIGHT!!! Hehehe. Pretty sure between us we will have an impressive box of shame going on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breez View Post
    Good luck with not poas for the next 2 weeks...we are only a day apart this cycle Im on 2dpo yay for poas buddies (sounds wrong doesn't it! Rofl ) we can support each other through this very trying time...i bet i cave first told dh last night that i wouldn't test until the 29th the day af is due...YEAH RIGHT!!! Hehehe. Pretty sure between us we will have an impressive box of shame going on...

May I join the pee party on 29th? :-D I'm hoping to hold out til then coz its our 4th wedding anniversary :-) if we get a pos then that will make our day! If not, make the most of it til AF arrives ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    May I join the pee party on 29th? :-D I'm hoping to hold out til then coz its our 4th wedding anniversary :-) if we get a pos then that will make our day! If not, make the most of it til AF arrives ;-)
    Woohoo!! Another pee-er (LOL) on the 29th good luck peanut!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I finally decided to call the midwife that works for us and ask her what I should do and she said go for a blood test! Since calling her the nausea has disappeared and I now have creamy CM. I think I will wait until I am late this cycle and go for a blood test... Unless the nausea returns this week! How frustrating... Body, what are u doing to me!!!!

U girls all crack me up, thanks for a good chuckle this arvie. Catch up tomorrow with some personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!! I unfortunately think I'm going to be hanging around for awhile.

I POAS, well two actually, this morning and both had BFN's...I'm quite puzzled as to what is going on. Now five days late, light cramping, bloody mucus gone, dizzy, boobs are getting a little sore but no double lines. The annoying thing is I'm off work this week so the desire to POAS multiple times a day is getting out of control (not to mention expensive!).

I have been using OPK for the last 12 months and ovulate the same time every time, I'm also a regular 28 day gal, sometimes 29 days but very rarely. My body is telling me yes, my pee is telling me no and my heart is saying don't hold your breath...

I'm sure I'll be here tomorrow morning...Have a fantastic Wednesday!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woot breez and peanut! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's going to be poas-ing at the end of the month heh. I reckon we have a competition. Whoever can handle going the longest without a poas wins!
    That'll do it. If I'm just trying not to use one because I shouldn't I'll cave, but if I have competition it should keep me going *chuckle*.