Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    Lol... Box of shame...
    *COUGHCHOKESNORTGIGGLE*
    There is no emote for how hard that made me snort trying to contain my laughter.

MrsSj - Oh sorry to hear you've all been sick That's the last thing I want when I'm ttc. Blech! And poas on another one please. Asap. Thanks very much. *grin*.

clharry - How unusual that you're 4 days late and still getting bfns! Have you tried another brand of hpt just in case? Welcome by the way! I'll try to keep my insanity at bay. At least until you're least expecting it. Then I'll release it like a rabid hamster with a sore toe. You know the kind I mean.
    (I think I just let a bit of my crazy show. 'Scuse me while I cover that up...)

Boost - We are all kind, aren't we? Just different kinds. I, for example, am kinda messed up in the head. That's a kind isn't it?

Lovable - Bah, sorry on the bfn. But then as you say, it's early days! A few more days and you might get a lovely suprise

Kyls - You and your box... No. I'm not even going to TRY to come up with a good double entendre. You can just sit there and think about what you did .

Jelly - Gah, nausea! NOT my favorite thing in the world.
    That would be igloos.
    Not really, I just took too long thinking of my favorite thing in the world and I used the first word that came up. WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT?!!
    *snicker*.

AFM, as I said this morning bfn. Check me out though... Negative opk this arvo, as clear a negative as yesterday's positive! That means that my two positive opks with two separate lots of wee picked up a surge that lasted less than 24 hours. And we got a bd in in that period, when I could very well have missed it if it weren't for Kyls with her awesome bfp inspiring me to test!
    I wasn't going to test at all, and we were going to have a few days of a break from bding to give poor dh some much needed rest (rofl) but I saw that Kyls had tested and thought "Ah well, I'll give an opk a crack. I have heaps and I won't be wasting a hpt" and yeah. You all know the rest .

So now I'm absolutely in the tww. Again. Damn it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanted to add a whinge. MAN my breasts hurt!!!!! Damn O pain! Heh. Oh and cramping this morning too, also normal for O time for me. Just wish it hadn't all started a week ago and made me think I was utd!
    BBT is also up, so O has definitely happened. I didn't realise how empowering it can be just to know exactly when I've Od as I've never had any idea before .
    Last edited by Eko; 19-03-2012 at 17:54.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (19-03-2012),NZer  (20-03-2012),Suzi446  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsSJ - Cant wait to see what happens when you test again!! Hope its a BFP for you and not just an evap!

clharry - Welcome to the chaos! Another POAS addict Good thing! We can always use more of them around here I can identify with the impatience thing - i am not even at my AF due date yet - and i cant stand it any longer!! LOL! Good luck and it turns out to be a late BFP.

Lovable - Sorry about the BFN, FXed it was just too early.

Jellytot - join the club of the confused and frustrated - i have no idea what my body is up to either! Hopefully your symptoms lead to a BFP

Eko - so sorry about your sore boobies hon *hugs* but on the bright side its so great that you caught the LH surge!! Hopefully you have all bases covered this month well and truly now. Here's hoping for a nice April Fools day BFP!

AFM - I have NFI what is going on ATM. I did yet another test this afternoon -different IC brand this time - and nada,zip,zilch nothing :-( Not even a faint line or a possible evap!! So frustrating, considering i am meant to be 12 DPO today. So i have no idea. I think i am just going to keep testing until either A) i get a BFP or something resembling the start of one - or B) AF arrives. I had a tiny little bit of mucus with a spot of blood in it about lunchtime today - so i figure that is either the start of AF (which is due on Thursday) or it is very late implantation. (which would also fit with the fact that i 'think' i Oed later than i thought, and also the pinching pain right behind my pelvis on the left this afternoon for about 30 seconds) I guess we see what my temps do in the next few days. *sigh*

Oh and i now have a box of shame too It is really actually a good idea - seeing as i have no drawers here at DF's dad's house so i cant make a drawer of shame lol
    Hopefully on other fronts i should have my grans estate through soon (been waiting since August last year,its a long story) please everyone - send good thoughts my way for this because ATM its more important for me to have a place of our own than it is for a baby really. I just hope the money comes through soon so that we can start looking around for a good property and i can have my pets back.

Sorry about dragging the thread off track - still waiting for more BFPs from you lovely gals! Cant wait to see them! to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies

Still haven't caved to POAS yet. DP is working longer and later hours at the moment... so really struggling with the temptation of doing it. I haven't bought one yet... I'm sure when I do it'll be a three packet lol

On the symptom side, still got sore boobs urghh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hiya all! Just popped in to say hi ... CD6 today and just waiting for O even though I'm not holding out much hope for this time. FS appointment isn't until May but we're still going to try

Fx to everyone and your crazy bodies!! Haha

P.S. no box of shame for me ... though I like to reference you ladies when hubby says I poas too much!! Haha

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha. Box of shame. I have a drawer. There are 2 tests in it at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know what? I think I prefer count down to pregnancy over fertility friend. It lets ME tell IT when I've ovulated. FF won't seem to let me do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate being on Provera. Hate hate hate it. Thanks for the distraction ladies! I am very hormonal and feeling icky but you always make me smile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Suzi - big hugs.. Sending lots of good vibes your way. Hope that everything with your grans estate finishes up really quickly now.
    @ Tuileaith - I admire your POAS strength. You set an example for us all lol. Not having them in the house seems to be the way to go!
    @ Angelini - fx for that eggy!
    @ Lovable - hehe 2 isn't bad. I started dpo4. *shakes head*
    @ Eko - so whats it doing?? You say o and its saying no?? You had a pos opk. Thats o dammit!! First time with a confirmed o so you need an app to celebrate with you not be all 'no way not today girlfriend' (picture american black woman with the finger snap and the head flick). Rofl. I'm making myself giggle. awww boost - biggest of big hugs xxx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

Boost  (19-03-2012),Suzi446  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy haven't even read your post yet but it is dead set eerie how often we post at the same time!