+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 171 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1702
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies after last nights awesome OPK this is what I got this morning. Not sure if anyone else uses the clear blue fertility monitor but I finally got my peak day and a clear positive OPK just to make sure!!!!! YAY.......DH is loving it!!!! LOL................

Baby dust to all off to work for me now
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sashie; 19-03-2012 at 05:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Another bfn this morning and still no AF.....
    Gah!! Whats that body doing to you Tormy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Good morning ladies after last nights awesome OPK this is what I got this morning. Not sure if anyone else uses the clear blue fertility monitor but I finally got my peak day and a clear positive OPK just to make sure!!!!! YAY.......DH is loving it!!!! LOL................

Baby dust to all off to work for me now
    Woo hoo! Best part about TTC!
    Have a good day at work.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies! Bfn for me this morning which is absolutely fine . Having such a clear opk and bding three days ago (and last night) has us in a good position for a bfp on April Fool's. I'm trying not to get all "this was supposed to happen" about it, but it's hard when I had the two readings that both said a girl in April! Hahaha.
    I kind of feel a calm that I didn't before, I guess because I KNOW I'm having that big lh surge. A surge doesn't guarantee O of course, but it's a great start lol.
    I'm due for af around the 27th but the timing means I probably won't get a bfp (if I DO get one) until early april anyway because I won't have enough hcg in my system that early on. So I'll be in the April testers thread as well *grin*.
    I'm going to have to give dh a break though, I've been putting the poor guy through his paces in the last few weeks because I didn't know when I was going to O. He's been performing valiantly given my demands so I think he deserves a rest. .

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm gone for 3 days and there is so much going on! Congrats to all with bfp's and sorry for those who have had af arrive. Everyone else fingers crossed

Afm- I've been mia for around a week, been trying to read along. Dd has had a cold which she so kindly shared with mummy and daddy.
    12dpo here ( we think) did a hpt on Thursday bfn, which I was expecting. Did one this morning but got side tracked for about half hour with dd, when I checked there were 2 lines but it's probably a evap line. I'll test again in a few days. I did notice a really light pink tinge when I went to the toilet on Saturday. 9 days until af is due so fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, I'm new to this forum stuff so please be kind!! My husband and I have been TTC #1 for almost 12 months, it has only been the start of this year that my obsession with falling pregnant has really stepped up a notch and it is with ENORMOUS relief to read that I'm not the only one with POAS issues!!!

I'm currently four days over due (very unusual for me), I've had 5 BFN's but some pregnancy symptoms (small amount of blood in CM, bloating, nuasea and sore back).

TTC has shown that I am VERY impatient!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clharry View Post
    Good morning ladies, I'm new to this forum stuff so please be kind!! My husband and I have been TTC #1 for almost 12 months, it has only been the start of this year that my obsession with falling pregnant has really stepped up a notch and it is with ENORMOUS relief to read that I'm not the only one with POAS issues!!!

I'm currently four days over due (very unusual for me), I've had 5 BFN's but some pregnancy symptoms (small amount of blood in CM, bloating, nuasea and sore back).

TTC has shown that I am VERY impatient!!
    Welcome! We are all very kind,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arghh tested today - bfn. Why did I do this today? Only 8-9 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Arghh tested today - bfn. Why did I do this today? Only 8-9 dpo
    Lol... Box of shame...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,
    Wow, its been a busy weekend in here... Congrats on all the BFP's how, exciting!!!

AFM, been nauseous all weekend... So tired of feeling YUK with no real reason POAS on Sat morn and still a BFN. I still don't know if I will or have O'd this month but last night I had lower cramps, mainly on the right. According to the calculator my most fertile period was last week Wed till Sat so its all a bit strange! 'Come on body, talk to me'!

Hope you all have a good day and baby dust all around