+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Its been so good to have so many kind people following along with my story. I just wish it had a happy ending this time around. Today has been hard but we are trying to push through the sadness and focus on a positive future. The physical pain is so bad. I have strong pain killers and they do a great job but wear off after a couple of hours and I'm only meant to take so many in a certain period. So there are moments of agony. I got to see a good friend today at the closing of my old work and she went through it herself so it was good to share experiences. There will be a lot of pain, both emotional and physical to come but I am hoping it won't be too long before we get to experience a normal pregnancy. It'll at least give us the chance to move forward once we get our final confirmation tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this. I have been following hoping for a good outcome. Although the pain and feelings are crappy at the moment keep thinking positive about the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs xxx

thinking of you today at the scan.
    x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to troopingfairy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thinking of you and your family today. I went through the same thing in only november 2011 and I wouldn't wish it on anyone however as I was sad and we stopped trying I magically fell pregnant only month later now I'm 3 mths keep looking for the silver lining and things will be ok. don't be sad it ended be happy it began in the first place xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    thinking of you and your family today. I went through the same thing in only november 2011 and I wouldn't wish it on anyone however as I was sad and we stopped trying I magically fell pregnant only month later now I'm 3 mths keep looking for the silver lining and things will be ok. don't be sad it ended be happy it began in the first place xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Newmum2012 For This Useful Post:

troopingfairy  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan not until tomorrow now as they could not get me in Waiting waiting and more waiting. Can't believe how drawn out this all is. I just want to know

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think surely, considering the circumstances they should make you more of a top priority.. i thought they did this kind of thing??

its like when i found out that hospitals dont really consider your pregnancy viable until 24 weeks... really makes me crazy!

hope today goes super fast for you so you can find out what's going on x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to troopingfairy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unbleievable! So sorry. They shoudl ahve tried to get you in somewhere else instead

How are things physically?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think because I've already accepted the negative outcome, I figure another day doesn't make much difference, even though I'd rather be on the other side of all this, trying to find some hope of better days. The pain was fairly minimal this morning but came back with a vengence this afternoon. Not sure how I'm going to get back to work Wednesday at this rate. I'm still not even sure if I've hit the worst of the pain and bleeding as its been fairly consistant for about 5 days now.