+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have had days were I didnt feel pregnant at all Harmony..no MS, boobs were fine, no tiredness, everything just went away...
    Please try not to worry, it is still so so early, I know that's easier said than done....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

harmonysweetpea  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks GothChick. I seem to be going through waves of total panic and then hearing other people's stories and feeling like its going to be okay again. Can't believe I have another 3 days before I have any idea how things are going. Grrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing! I had spotting at 5 weeks and I'm so glad my dr wouldn't let me have a scan until nearly 7 weeks. Just not enough to see before that. I've had really bad m/s but it didn't kick in regularly until over 6 weeks. I had a bad bleed at 11 weeks that was so stressful and I think my body was in too much shock to feel m/s that day but it came back strong the next day. The OP are right, there is always something to worry about. I think you have every reason to hope for the best xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vic35 For This Useful Post:

harmonysweetpea  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vic. You are all definitely giving me some reason for hope. Just such a difficult time. I have no idea how I'm going to function at work on Monday and Tuesday but I have to go in as the rest of my team are at training. I'll just take it easy and try and keep busy.

I'm currently sorting out my house and listing unwanted items on Ebay. Productive stuff I planned to do to prepare for baby. And even though I know it'll still show positive initially even if I have M/C, an internet cheapie preg test came up instantly with 2 lines before. And that was in the middle of the day when the hormones aren't as strong. So fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just re read your post and wanted to add more. I had really high hormones that if I wasn't sure of my dates the dr would have put me at a couple of weeks ahead yet my scan would have shown the same as yours. I also spotted for about 2 weeks. I think it's a positive sign your test is showing up strong. It's a bit disappointing of your dr that they are showing concern at this early stage rather than giving your body time to do what it needs to. While there are no guarantees it all sounds normal of early pregnancy so far xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. I really appreciate you kind words and for giving me some hope through all this. The spotting has stopped again and was nothing more than a brown tinge yesterday rather than actual blood. I felt maybe the hint of M/C this morning... so fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews

God I can't begin to imagine what you are going through!! well.. i can.. but it's hard, i know.

They can't often see a great deal with ultrasounds that early.. a flashing 'thing' is a great sign though - there is a sign that something IS happening in there!

I have had one 'suspected' miscarriage years ago, when DD was about 10 months old or so. I suffered horrendous abdominal pains but more like stabbing for a few days on end. I just figured it was going to be a really bad period so i wore a pad, expecting my period to arrive at some point.. only 3 days after the pain started i felt bleeding and I freaked out completely.. wont tell you what happened next but rather than keeping the evidence to have it clarified by my GP, i flushed it because I was so distraught - I dont know why I did that but I was in a horrible head space at the time, which you know.. I guess it was too distressing for me to deal with at the time. Too much.

I don't know much from others experiences, but I do know that brown discharge is usually okay. It's usually the bright red discharge you want to avoid.

I wish I could give you a big hug! I agree completely with what the others have said too.

When I had my dating scan this pregnancy they said I was 4 weeks, 1 day.. but they couldn't see too much in the sac... we took the risk and told family still though..

2 weeks later another ultrasound confirmed that we still had a baby on board

I'm thinking of you guys xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun. Been a pretty stressful couple of days definitely.

In relation to today, I am feeling a bit more confident though. I feel 'pregnant' again. Had the most painful sore boobs last night and felt a bit queasy this morning like I had been so hopefully those are good signs. Also still have the crazy intense parched feeling which has only been since I found out I was pregnant. I just hope its because I still am and its not the hormones that are causing it. I am still getting a brown/pink tinge through my cervical mucus at times... sorry TMI. But at least it is a dull colour now.

Less than a day before I get blood test results at least now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to wish you all the best for today Harmony - is today the day you get your results etc??

Sending you lots of sticky baby dust

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    if it helps.. i had 3 positive home preg tests so knew i was pregnant.. but my GP ran two pregnancy tests and they both came up negative..

so she did a blood test and i had to wait for 3 days for my result which came back positive of course..

sometimes babies like to play hide and seek thinking of you today gorgeous x