+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Harmony - let me tell you, the worrying never stops! lol Part and parcel of the package I've just hit trimester three and still dream up things to panic about lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kellijh For This Useful Post:

laurea  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am sending lots of good vibes your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kellijh View Post
    Harmony - let me tell you, the worrying never stops! lol Part and parcel of the package I've just hit trimester three and still dream up things to panic about lol
    I totally agree. Was trying to same the same thing but you worded it perfectly! Just imagining what it will be like when bub arrives!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hijack your post for a second here Harmony , but when are you due busy bee? I am ANZAC Day - April 25th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo that would be cool!

I'm due 4 May. Taurus babies hopefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hubby just got home from work so I showed him the thread. He's a total optimist and feels like everything will be fine. I'm more inclined to think of the worst case scenario so hopefully his optimism pays off. Going to be the longest weekend ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i get what you mean harmony - i'm a worry-wart! always thinking the worst! lol

imagine what we will be like when our kids are 16 and dont come home til 3am coz they've snuck out of the house and we've caught them and are sitting in the lounge room waiting for them!

Have a nice night with DH tonite! Just try and relax - easier said than done huh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really stressed out today. I woke up with no symptoms and just don't feel pregnant today. I haven't suffered severe symptoms so far anyway but have had some mild nasea... not to the point of being sick but just that awareness of it in the background. I was always hungry and today I haven't got much of an appetite (that's probably the stress). I'm tired but again, stress. My breasts are slightly tender but overall I just don't feel pregnant anymore and I'm so upset that Tuesday is going to come with bad news. Pregnancy test still shows up 2 lines but that'll probably be the case even if it is a failed pregnancy for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Way too early to worry just yet!! I had a scan at 4w4d and only saw the yolk sac. If a flashing dot was found that is a great sign!! I would give it another few weeks and re scan!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

harmonysweetpea  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hokey Pokey. I really hope you're right but its the spotting I had on and off all week and now the lack of pregnancy symptoms that is worrying me most now. I just had some brown discharge. There hasn't been any pain through the past week though. I'm just so worried.