+ Reply to Thread

Default Baby kicks!!

Hi Everyone!!

I was wondering if you can help me. I'm currently 28w+1d and have been feeling regular kicks from about 20 weeks which is so cool! I just had a couple of questions:

1. Over the last week i have been feeling quite a few of bubs kicks up higher around my belly button but now they seem to have dropped back to being quite low..... i was wondering what might cause this?

2. Also, yesterday bubs had its most active day ever!! Kicked almost from dawn to dusk and then continued a bit more!! It was a lot more kicking that i'm used to and someone told me that sometimes alot of kicking can be a sign of distress for the bub and now i'm kinda freaking out as i have been feeling bubs kick today but its quietened down to its normal pace!!

Love to hear your feedback!

LMAO at your User Name!!!! Awesome lol Thank you for giving me my friday laugh!!!

Similar Threads

1. Painful baby kicks...?
    By Zanne in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 21-07-2012, 07:39
  2. Baby kicks
    By Mum2bkb in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-06-2012, 21:36
  3. First kicks
    By ~Marigold~ in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 7