+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree with GFP. BUt i completely understand wanting and needing an explaination as well. I think that's fair.

I hope you get one for your own peace of mind and closure ect

Like others have said- yes there is definitely an end to the hurt you can count on that, sadly saying this to you won't stop you from feeling it just yet.

You will get through this no matter what- you're a mum We are strong for our babies *huge hugs*

Everyone has such lovely advice. It is nice to know that there are some wonderful people out there. I am trying my best to keep my chin up and stay strong for bub.

Sometimes I think I'm being too nice to DH, he is really upset by this and I can't help but feel sorry for him. At the same time I need to get my own head around this, maybe I need to get angry, cry and shout, but that's really not me and I don't think that'd achieve anything.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Similar Threads

1. Should dtd hurt this much?
    By OneWithUnagi in forum General Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 13:31
  2. Does CVS hurt?
    By mummymagz in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 16:39