+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd be sending the boys to Mirambeena for childcare.

I went there when it first opened in 1987 and it's still pretty fantastic from what I've been told.

Darling Heights Primary is where I'm leaning towards sending the boys DH is doing his degree at the uni, he's been trying to study externally, but that's very hard with little kids still at home!

I think multiculturalism is an absolute asset. I grew up in West End in Bris.... at the school I went too (West End State School) there were over 270 different language groups, and the school motto was (and still is) "We all smile in the same language"... there is nothing that teaches children more about diversity, communication and acceptance than multiculturalism.

Ooh.. kinda excited

Depends on our lease here though.... if they give us another year, we'll stay here and move a year later, but if the house sells (it's on the market) then we'll move.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OJandMe For This Useful Post:

poppyseed  (07-02-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Possibly moving to Townsville...
    By SheWarrior in forum Townsville
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15-11-2012, 20:36
  2. uk mum moving to Toowoomba 1st feb
    By libbysmummy in forum Toowoomba
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-01-2012, 20:35
  3. Toowoomba Private Primary schools