+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post
    FITB/Thermo/anyone - can I use the kitchen glove to clean the cast iron racks that sit over the gas burners on my stove? They are pretty greasy
    I just did mine the other day using the kitchen mini (which is a palm size version of the glove) I did them in the dish water after I had washed breakfast dishes and the stove top (we had a cooked breakfast so the dish water was kind of skanky) and it came up fine, also my microwave was so easy to clean

Washed the car yesterday so easy and hubby said he was impressed but he would like the car glove to have a rough side like the kitchen glove but he admitted its only because he doesn't have the patients to 'let the glove do the work' and I did point out to him that it's better for his paint work the way it is
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 07-04-2012 at 10:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Be back soon ( out camping)

Yay thermy... Glad your enjo arrived- have fun.

And yes you can use your k glove on anything in the kitchen! It lover grease...the green and yellow side is your grease side ( the dirtier the surface, the more COLD water you use) the side with the black bits is your grime side.

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey!

hope everyone is still getting the results they wanted out of their enjo!

-- if you and anyone you know has something they'd like to achieve - but need to work around a family - ENJO might be the way to get there!

A quick vid with a few of the ENJO girls and their families talking about the effect it has had on their life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvb6WLJsMOM

If it sounds like something that might interest you...

Check out the website or PM me and I can put you intouch with the right person in your state

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok.

I'd rather poke my eyes out with the floor cleaning mop than host a demo, but I really want the floor cleaning stuff. I don't suppose the fibres fit on a standard flat mop do they? I'd dearly love something that would leave my newly polished floors streak free without me mopping, drying and towelling.

Ive bought some of the method floor cleaner on eBay - not because I think it is necessary any better than anything else but because I am addicted to the almond smell and can no longer find the wood furniture cleaner in shops and am having withdrawals without it in my house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nancy, you can order the floor cleaning system on it's own. Enjo sell the almond wood floor cleaner and the ginger hard floor cleaner...personally cleaning without them works just aswell, but everynow and then a dilute some into my trigger bottle. My timber floors love it.
    An 'outside order' will cost $9.95 in p/h for anysize order delivered straight to your door.
    The pole itself is great on your back and ease of use, im pretty sure the fibres don't fit properly on anything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Floircleaning system ( called focus on floor if you look on the website) contains, pole, head, two fibres of your choice, laundry bag and trigger spray bottle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Man you're quick!

How do I do an outside order? I'm after the pole, the matt floor fibre and the polish fibre.

(I'm sure it does clean perfectly well without it but that smell ...mmm!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha!

You canhave a consultant from your area come out to you 1:1...there is a contact tab on the website.
    Or you can pm the enjo chicken

Bout to head out, so won't be so quick with the next reply

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a Decor mop pole/head and the floor fibers fit 90-95%. (sorry fitb )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh...but, can it stand on its own ( ie, not leaning) , can it be adjusted to individuals height, can it attach to the flexi and window cleaner to get extra reach, does it come with a 12 month warranty ?

Last edited by FiveInTheBed; 03-05-2012 at 22:38.