+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    [QUOTE=breakthemould;6480370]
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    How long have you had it for?

I'd suggest maybe soaking it in a bucket of cold water with some normal laundry detergent over night...
    Wash in laundry bag when with other things (or not if on it's own)?
    Good luck!
    ..for future reference - If you have just cleaned and are not ready to wash, pop it in a bucket of water so the dirt doesn't dry on the fibre.

Thanks! Its 2 years old and used about once a week. Do I need to machine wash it after every use? Or can I just rinse and ring it out and leave to dry for next time?
    Depends on how dirty your floor was.
    All fibres can be handwashed if not overly dirty.

..personally - my house gets grotty and I find it easier to chuck it in the wash!
    I wash pretty much every day anyway.

The 'average' life of a fibre is 2-3 years, I've seen some 8year old fibres that still do the job, just not as effectively.
    And one of our aims is to save time/effort.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    FITB - if i want to start Enjo, but can't afford a start up pack, how should I go about getting it together piece by piece?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow Road - you want to start using enjo or consulting??

If you want to own your own business there is a new promo happening this month - $250 off your start up kit - and the opportunity to earn the remainder of the kit back!

..if it's starting using, I personally would suggest to anyone - host a demo, purchasing the exclusive HOST indoor pack, using your dollars and booking discount to get the floor pole and extra fibre.
    Huge discounts and lots of freebies.

If hosting a demo isn't for you, or the exclusive host pack is still out of your budget, the start with asking yourself, what is most important to you - when it comes to the house...

And start there!

From experience i've had a mix of people starting in the bathroom or floors and then building there collection from there.
    I would always suggest though - no matter what area of the house, to have the matching glove and miracle to get the best result - visually and hygenically.

Keep an eye out on FB [there is an Australian ENJO FB page] that releases an update of teh monthly special each month...contact your enjo consultant and have it sent out straight to you.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My order came!! Now I have to wait for it to wash and dry

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Love it my house is so shiny must.stop.cleaning

Oh FITB what do you use to wash the dishes? The all purpose cloth or the kitchen mini?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Love it my house is so shiny must.stop.cleaning
    addictive isnt it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RmumR View Post
    addictive isnt it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've booked my demo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post
    I've booked my demo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FITB/Thermo/anyone - can I use the kitchen glove to clean the cast iron racks that sit over the gas burners on my stove? They are pretty greasy