+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How much is the shower cleaner? For glass?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I clean commercial properties - and the client is thrilled with the result of me cleaning with Enjo

Prior to me doing the cleaning they use to use heavy chemicals every twelve months on the tiled areas - they are a white tile that is supposed to have a rough hewn finish and being used in a commerical property was a dumb move

I have been cleaning there for three years now and the tiles havent needed any chemicals in that time. I havent used windex or any bathroom cleaner. The only complaint has been the lack of fresh chemical clean smell, so now I spray a quick spray of tea tree oil in a perfume atomiser and everyone is happy.

I do use the laundry mini and fibre for cleaning the inside of the car and the couch - it does work brilliantly for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    How much is the shower cleaner? For glass?
    You could get it for free if you host a demo

The bathroom glove and miracle is the same price as the kicthen - and also available in a pack.

..seriously though the 'exclusive hosts packs' are AWESOME value at the moment - a 'demo' is yourself and minimum 2 guests...over a coffee watching the enjo chic clean your bathroom

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Psssssttt........... Norwex Rocks!

Hehehe *runs away*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    Psssssttt........... Norwex Rocks!

Hehehe *runs away*
    I've heard of this 'Norwex' stuff

I think anyone switching to microfibre based cleaning and ditching the chemicals is GREAT!!

If seen the range though and watched a few of their vids -- And am quite confident in sticking with Enjo -- personally.

*throws a flexi at Eliza on her way out!!*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok...how do I hook up a demo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MJ - if you go to the enjo website - check out the tabs across the top, where it says, 'how to buy' it drops down to 'host a demo'. ..you can contact enjo and they will get the consultant from your area to contact you to arrange a time.

(ofcourse if you are near Maitalnd or Newcastle...I know someone )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    MJ - if you go to the enjo website - check out the tabs across the top, where it says, 'how to buy' it drops down to 'host a demo'. ..you can contact enjo and they will get the consultant from your area to contact you to arrange a time.

(ofcourse if you are near Maitalnd or Newcastle...I know someone )
    Done. I'm in Tas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Done. I'm in Tas
    ENJOy !!!

please come back and let me know what you think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i love my enjo. havent brought any cleaning products bar toilet cleaner since i got my enjo last year.

i have the kitchen and bathroom gloves and miracles, the floor mop system, the window cleaner and the car cleaner kit!
    i still want more, will have to write a wishlist and get one item every few months.
    im def having a second lot if kitchen and bathroom sets when we move to our new house.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RmumR For This Useful Post:

FiveInTheBed  (04-02-2012)