+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    Ahhh...but, can it stand on its own ( ie, not leaning) , can it be adjusted to individuals height, can it attach to the flexi and window cleaner to get extra reach, does it come with a 12 month warranty ?

: laughing:

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub
    Ummmm......no.

But for the sake of $100 I can live without! (the pole does height adjust and lies flat to get under furniture).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wasn't aware it fit the fibres...

My about post was said with humour, I hope that came across?

A lot of people get the pole as a freebie through hosting a demo, I think enjo give away thousands per year...and they compliment the rest of the range well.

I'm glad you can at least get use of the fibres with the decor pole!

Last edited by FiveInTheBed; 03-05-2012 at 22:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the tea towels and glasses cleaner. I have other stuff that I always think I should use that but then I forget about it once it comes time use it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    I wasn't aware it fit the fibres...

My about post was said with humour, I hope that came across?

A lot of people get the pole as a freebie through hosting a demo, I think enjo give away thousands per year...and they compliment the rest of the range well.

I'm glad you can at least get use of the fibres with the decor pole!

Yes....taken in good humor!! Maybe I just got lucky??? (the fibers are a fraction big but not enough that you really notice). Although, now I'm wondering about demo freebies!!! I didn't get anything for hosting one (just my Enjo $$ based on my orders).

Doesn't matter though.....the calcium remover has just been a godsend! Best stuff ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh the rewards have changed! When I hosted and joined on June last year it was a % thing.
    Now there is an exclusive host pack (huge discount straight up) ...enjo dollars and booking rewards.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fitb can you tell me more about selling it, training, honestly how much you make? Pm me if you want

7. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

FiveInTheBed  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really understand about hosting a demo. Does it mean a consultant will come to your house for a demo with some other customers? Do you have to pay? Is there a minimum amount that you have to buy after a demo. I'm getting sick of crappy cleaning products we have but don't have much to spend atm.

Is there a link where I can see a price list?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesushi View Post
    I don't really understand about hosting a demo. Does it mean a consultant will come to your house for a demo with some other customers? Do you have to pay? Is there a minimum amount that you have to buy after a demo. I'm getting sick of crappy cleaning products we have but don't have much to spend atm.

Is there a link where I can see a price list?
    A consultant will come to your house and demonstrate on your surfaces how ENJO works... the only requirement to get the 'rewards' of being a Host is a minimum of two guests (so hosts plus two other people) ...but a good number to have is about 5 or 6.

It is entirely up to you how you invest in enjo.

The prices vary on whether you purchase individually, in value packs or as a host.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

lovesushi  (04-05-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my order arrived in a massive sack like christmas.. sooo excited im actually looking forward to cleaning my oven.. haha

i luv enjo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

FiveInTheBed  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any consultants on here? I am desparate to know what the June host and guest specials are, im having a party early June and wanna pre sellMy consultant is away so i dont wanna disturb her... I cant wait to get my new enjo..