+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not until my due date but I was getting ready for work when my waters broke and DS was born a few hours later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With my first 3 I worked up until I went into labor with my son I worked that morning had him that evening and went back to work 2 days later, I felt great had no problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP called my boss from the delivery room to tell him I wasn't coming in that day

I worked fifo up until 30 weeks but the 4am starts and 2 weeks straight killed me!! After going stir crazy at home 2 weeks later I managed to score a part time job in town and worked up until the day before!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I worked till 37 weeks in Childcare but I got a cold & had to stop! I'd have done another week or so (part time at that stage)

But 38-39 I was so bored and restless I popped into work twice to do unpaid hours of paper work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm working till 36.5 weeks but am doing the last couple from home so I don't have to do the commute.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am working until 35.5, as my work requires weekly doc certificates after that.

I have had a hard time of it with HG and am looking forward to the rest before bubs is born. Also, three women in my company had their baby the weekend after leaving work and the last thing I want is to not get some 'me' time in first!

I can understand those that get bored...however I am hoping my mother comes for about a fortnight's visit, and am leaving all my washing of baby clothes, setting up of nursery etc for then.

Plus, I plan on getting hair done, bits waxed and one final pedicure before I go into labour (hopefully!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I am hoping I can! I work in education.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not with DS but yes I did with DD. With DD I was only working one day a week and actually went to work on my due date. DD was born a week later, but I had been experiencing pre labour so I had told them I wouldn't be coming in that week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol cakeish- bits waxed!!! The OB will appreciate that

Thanks
    Reviews
    cakeish - I am doing the same thing!! I finish working at 36.5 weeks and then I have myself booked in for hair, mani, pedi, waxing etc! Who knows when we will be able to make another appointment...