+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tony Ferguson

Hi ladies! I am nearly at the end of my first week on Tony Ferguson and have my weigh in thus afternoon (wish me luck!). I was wondering who else has tried it and how did you go!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally I havent tried the Tony Ferguson diet but my husband has. He went on it for 12 weeks last year and lost just over 10kgs. It worked really well for him and the meals well so easy to cook and he said they tasted great as well. I couldnt go on it at the time as i was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did it a couple of years ago and lost 13 kg over 4 months.

Found it great to re educate myself about what foods I should and shouldn't be eating. After I had learnt what to eat and started losing weight I could ditch the shakes and just eat "good" carbs and higher protein to keep losing weight.

Good luck with your weigh in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the feedback ladies! I lost 4kg the first week and 400g this week so seperately not so good this week but combined, I'm happy with 4.4kg in two weeks. Apparently I lost 4cm on my waist this week but I'm not convinced! Did anyone else have such large differences between their first two weeks? I'm trying to stay motivated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A friend of mine did it for ages, like a year, and she lost HEAPS of weight. But unfortunately she did put it back on again when she went off the diet. Good luck with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've lost 6.2kg so far and 5.5cm off my waist! I've definitely noticed an improvement! Hopefully I can keep it up!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aussiemumoftwo For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's good for quick results but not sustainable long term.

I highly recommend Michelle Bridges' 12WBT as she teaches you a healthy approach to food and exercise. Awesome delicious filling foods which you continue forever, not just a short period of time plus, the weight comes off just as quick as shakes and meal replacements, but won't come straight back because you don't change your diet back

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I loved tf, lost nearly 40kg on it. Just be prepared to learn about calories and portion sizes to keep it off. As like any diet, if you go back to your old ways you will gain weight back and then some.
    I've kept my weight off for about 12 months off diet because I didn't go back to eating too much of the bad things. I've gone up and down 5kg in that 12 months, but that was because I ate the wrong things and I knew out! Heh.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub