3 x testers needed for a new Pregnancy Car Seat Belt from Dreambaby | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    35wks pregnant here would love to be part of the trial.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me the seat belt worries me so much every time I drive especially as this bub's bump is popping our more than dd and I've already had to slam on my breaks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick Me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks everyone for the great response.

I picked those who had already posted a number of reviews previously (but who hadn't got a product from us recently), which means that:

fichicken
    Bellaleggos
    hoping28

are the lucky reviewers.

Please ensure that you test the product for 2-3 weeks after you receive it and please post a review in this section of the forum (as we haven't got a category for pregnancy seat belts in the reviews area atm). First one to review, please start a new thread and the others just add to that thread.

There'll be more products up for review shortly if you missed out. Remember to add reviews to the reviews area for your pram, your nappies, the wipes you used, your local park to improve your chances of being selected next time! You'll see at the top right of each post, your post count, number of thanks and number of reviews is listed. It's difficult to get your post count up to the heady heights that some members have, but it's relatively easy to increase your reviews count - so let us know about some of the things you've tried, books you've read and places you've been too. (Appreciate that's a bit more difficult if you are pregnant with your first though ...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I haven't received mine yet and am a bit worried as I've already had one parcel not turned up recently. Has anyone else received theirs yet?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't received mine either
    Ha didn't even know id been picked!!
    I'm in new Zealand for 2 weeks will that matter??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'll chase where they've got to.

The parcels will be arriving by posts, so if you are away when it arrives, I guess it will just go wherever your normal post goes when you are away. You can then test the product as soon as you get back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    these were sent on the 8th Feb, so hopefully you should receive them either today or tomorrow.

Can you let me know tomorrow if they have arrived or not?
    thx