Who wants to review the Bump Belt pregnancy car seat belt from Dreambaby? And get to keep the belt afterwards?
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
Dreambaby & Bub Hub are giving 3 Bub Hubbers the opportunity to review and keep the new Bump Belt valued at $39.95 each.
Whether you’re a driver or a passenger, if you’re forced to break suddenly or you experience even a low speed impact, you can be pushed forward with surprising force. This is a problem for anyone but if you’re pregnant it’s doubly dangerous because a seat belt can exert extreme pressure against the abdomen, potentially damaging the uterus and resulting in injury and even miscarriage.
Accident statistics confirm that unborn children can be harmed when the seat belt is positioned incorrectly over the mother’s abdomen. Throughout the world it is now standard practice for obstetricians and GPs to advise pregnant women to wear seatbelts under their ‘bumps’ rather than across their abdomens which is why Dreambaby® has designed the new Bump Belt™ to prevent the lap strap from riding up onto the abdomen, thereby reducing the risk of injury to the unborn child.
The new Dreambaby® Bump Belt™ is suitable for use for expecting mothers from two months pregnant right until the baby is born.
See the Bump Belt in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3jOMEeR70g
This is what you need to do
Reply to this thread IF:
- you are pregnant
- you would be able to these products and write a review for us
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
- you must live in Australia
By replying to this thread, you agree to:
- test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
- post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
- your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me!!
We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Monday morning (6 Feb) Brissie time, and select the three lucky reviewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.
Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
Plus we do our best to make sure everyone gets a chance to review a new product, so it's not always the same people who get the goodies. And don't worry if you miss out this time - there are plenty more review opportunities coming up!