+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You could try the 'polar bear' position. Like a polar bear laying down on the ice. I used to do it for 30-40 minutes each day while watching tv, reading etc. Worked for me but possibly baby would have turned anyway. Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

FutureMa  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bub was breech until a few days ago I'm 34 wks I was told about moxibustion but she just turned on her own there is still time for her to turn I was told at my 36 wk appt the ob would turn her manually under ultrasound guidence they would also have given me medications to stall labour at this process can put u in labour!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry18Bloss For This Useful Post:

FutureMa  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

My concern is that bubs has been breech since 19 weeks and hasn't moved! My Ob does a quick scan whenever I see him so I know bubs hasn't moved and I can also tell by feel. I think maybe that they are just comfy in this position and may not want to turn at all!

I have an appt with my Ob on Monday so I have no doubt we will be talking about it then. I have a feeling he will give bubs until 37 weeks and then if nothing, I am going to opt for an elective c-section (DH and I have talked about it and think this is the best option for me and baby).

I am going to try gentle methods over the next 3 weeks to try and coax baby to turn but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen... I am not going to get upset about it. I just want my baby to come out healthy and happy.