+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early Pregnancy symptoms

I'm sure this comes up quite regularly.

Has anyone else had any pregnancy symptoms just a few days post ovulation?

I am 6 days post ovulation now and for the last 2 I've had very tender breasts (never get them normally before a period) and I'm quite lethargic. This is my 3rd (hopefully). With my first baby (a boy) I had the tiredness about 3 days post ovulation followed by sore breasts about 3 days before AF was due, but no symptoms at all with my second (a girl) until about 6 weeks. I'm charting my temp and know that we got the dates and timing right. I also conceived first time around with the last 2, so would not be surprised if I was.

Would love to hear your opinions/experiences (isn't it crazy that even after 2 pregnancies you're still looking for reassurances!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yea it's a bit weird youde think even after one pregnancy you would know lol but mine mainly was that I was at shops with my friend and was smelling absolutely everything a guy walked by me with vinegar on his chips and it actually burnt my nose when I smelt it and he was a meter away from me walking by so i bought a test and it was positive been trying for like 8 months so didnt belive it and bought 6 more lol as my first it was sore boobs and we were trying so was always doing tests and only really noticed the sore boobs first time round I'm now 15 weeks pregnant with twins good luck :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I had nothing until implantation (9/10/11 DPO approx. )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had plenty of early symtoms, between 3-5dpo my boobs started getting tender and sore, then waves of nausea, heartburn and yucky metallic taste in my mouth started around 5dpo I had some brownish/pink spotting at 6dpo which I assume was implantation. I got my BFP at 9dpo.