+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Your very lucky
    Our house hold is the opposite, where DP has probably cooked for me twice, well he has cooked more then that, but it's usually just bacon and eggs or BBQ, he doesnt get creative and I don't think he would ever every bake I am lucky in the fact that he does do dishes, not every night, but atleast once-twice a week.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP used to do all the cooking for the first 5 years we were together, when i was working longer hours. Then we swapped when i started getting home first, it just made sense. I'm glad we swapped, cooking is heaps more fun than washing up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DP does 98% of the cooking for dinner, he is now starting to bug me to do more which i kind of am... i do most of the cleaning though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I do most of the cooking, although he helps with the prep. He does the dinner dishes, I do a few as I'm cooking. Him doing the dishes is a life saver as it's usually the time I'm getting DS ready for bed and the last thing I feel like after that is more cleaning up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Depends, if he is home he will cook. If he is at work, I will.

But now we have Thermy

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH does 99% of the cooking in my house. He enjoys cooking but I think it's his way of helping out as I do all the housework, the food shopping and look after our DS all day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine never does! Being babied until he moved out of home at 25 has left him useless in the kitchen.
    He has tried, bless him....but lets just say Im more than happy to cook forever!

He does everything else though! And atm he pretty much does all the housework..vacuming, washing, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms etc. My spd is giving me hell and makes it hard to move around a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Okay I am officially jealous of you Eleven!

My DP will run a mile when it's time to make dinner. He is getting a bit better though...last night he did peel some potatoes for me.

He used to enjoy cooking when he was a bachelor, but now that he has me around he much prefers me to take care of it. He works from home so he'll often work in the office until dinner is ready anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do all the cooking but that's about to change! I go back to work next week and am working nights so DP will have to cook for the kids and look after them...

Boy is he in for a reality check

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so incredibly jealous, that sounds wonderful!

I do all the cooking. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for all of us. DH agreed to cook Sun nights but it never once eventuated.