Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow I never even knew that could happen! Hope it heals up ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naebie View Post
    No idea... Funny story- I don't have a labia minora... No idea why, just don't!
    are you serious??? because I dont think I do either =/ no doctor has ever commented though so maybe its just very small?? but every time ive ever examined myself ive never seen a noticeable labia minora???!?!?!?!

OP Im glad that you will be OK what a bizarre thing to happen

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemmings For This Useful Post:

naebie  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope it heals up ok! and i'm glad you found out what it was. I would have freaked out.

[also, as a really embarrassing aside - every time i've seen this thread come up in new posts this evening i've started singing 'there's a hole in my fanny' to the tune of 'there's a hole in my bucket' :-/ so apparently there's a hole in my brain ]

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post:

2BabyBears  (05-02-2012),ComeBackKid  (06-02-2012),delirium  (05-02-2012),Lemmings  (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to tear a hole in mine during the birth of my first child , not sure how as I had no other tearing and was quite upset when told by a midwife that it would never heal. It didnt it remained a hole ( I expected it not to remain a open hole) til I gave birth again 2 yrs later then it tore apart into 2 peices altho none of this i noticed til weeks after the birth. I was going to get it fixed then I thought of getting it peirced then thought why bother doing anything and just left it. If given the chance I would have prob got it stitched when it first tore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Glad u sorted it out op!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    [also, as a really embarrassing aside - every time i've seen this thread come up in new posts this evening i've started singing 'there's a hole in my fanny' to the tune of 'there's a hole in my bucket' :-/ so apparently there's a hole in my brain ]
    ... You're not the only one!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bada For This Useful Post:

Ashley595  (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have to admit I'm having a bit of a chuckle here. And here's me thinking there'd be plenty of you out there who'd had it before!

Yes, the tune did cross my mind but what was more worrying was having it fall off during birth. I'm serious. I thought it would. And I was thinking, how would I cope with one labia? My DH is fascinated by it, keeps asking to look at it but it's healing and the hole is now smaller.

I had no idea I had cysts down there either. Doctor tells me it's a genetic thing. Guess that means I'll be blowing holes in it when I'm 90.....

Guest Guest
    Mine tore during childbirth and was stitched up, however, it never healed and now its split in 2. Honestly, I don't think it heals??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naebie View Post
    No idea... Funny story- I don't have a labia minora... No idea why, just don't!
    Lol... Awesome. How random.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Caviar - wow that's umm... Sounds horrible.... I've never heard of such a thing. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny I should find this thread now.... I have a cut on mine, and my GOD does it sting when I pee its vey uncomfortable and even sitting makes it hurt. Did your Dr say if there is anything that will make it heal faster? I'm TTC like right this minute and I just know its going to hurt big time pvulayion