+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for Mums in the Berwick/Narre Warren (VIC) area!

Hi to all the Berwick/City of Casey Mummy's! I am the mother of one gorgeous 20 month old boy and a precious 6 week old baby girl. We are always on the lookout for new local Mummy friends to have play dates with and are wondering if there is anyone out there that would like to meet up?! A little about me; I have been married to my partner of 9 years since September 2009 & we welcomed our little boy in June, 2010. Our baby girl arrived recently, just the week before Christmas. When I'm not at home with my beautiful babies I work locally as an Audiologist. I have been part time since the birth of my son and will go back part time at some stage in the semi-near future. We like to keep busy and enjoy our music and gym activities but also love meeting friends for a walk or a play at the great local parks. Please let me know if you're interested in meeting up, perhaps at the Old Cheese Factory playground on Homestead Rd, Berwick and we can set up a time and date!

Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa my names Vanina and im from the Pakenham area not to far from you. I have an 18 month old son and would love to meet some new mums and also some kids around the same age as my son as most of my friends don't have kids so it would be nice for Jayden.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vanina,

Fantastic! We would love to catch up with you and Jayden at the park :-) Perhaps next Wednesday morning? We could meet you at the Old Cheese Factory just after 10am? Hopefully in the mean time some other Mum's may decide to join us! If you're on Facebook, I have just started a new group, 'City of Casey Mums' for anyone out there with young children who would like to meet other local mums and make some new friends! Hope to see you there, please help me spread the word!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great but wednesdays Jayden goes to daycare he only goes once a week on wednesdays. Im on facebook to so i will check it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fair enough! How about Friday afternoon? Say 3pm?

OffwiththePixies is offline I'm Jaz, and I'm off with the pixies all the time!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in narre atm... Always happy to meet up with other mamas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Offwiththepixies! How does next Friday the 10th at 3pm at the Old Cheese Factory suit you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds great next friday suits me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely! Hopefully offwiththepixies and some other mums can join us too!

OffwiththePixies is offline I'm Jaz, and I'm off with the pixies all the time!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds good! See you girls then! Xx