+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default no symptoms - should I be worried?

I am 8 weeks pregnant with twins (my 3rd pregnancy, but 2nd and 3rd baby) and apart from sore breasts in the early days and being tired I have no symptoms - is this reason for concern???

I normally have all day sickness and vomiting so to have nothing really worries me. My next scan is not until next Friday.... how do I go till then not knowing?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just bumping for you.. So Sorry I have no advice except maybe call your doctor just to be safe and peace of mind. Good luck , I hope its nothing

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy! I just wanted to post and put your mind at rest. I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and have not had ONE single symptom the whole time except for bigger boobs. No morning sickness, no tiredness, nothing! I completely understand your concern as I was exactly the same - I was stressing out a lot in the beginning and wishing I would have some symptom just to confirm that I was actually pregnant! But just see it as you being one of the super lucky ones!!! And every pregnancy is different so just because you were sick with your first, doesn't mean you will be with this one. Check with your doctor if it will put your mind at ease, but honestly no symptoms doesn't mean anything negative!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarebare81 For This Useful Post:

Meegy  (01-02-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    At around the 8-9 week mark my symptoms decreased and pretty much completely disappeared apart from slight tender breasts. I'd gone from absolute exhaustion, nausea etc, to nothing. I was worried as well, but low and behold, 12 week scan showed the little monkey wriggling about, perfect in every way Try not to worry, I'm sure everything will be fine, especially if you don't have any bleeding or other negative symptoms.
    Congrats on your twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the resonses, made me feel much better! I have tried to get in earlier but I just cant get a scan now until next Friday, so I wont know for sure if all is ok till then but tummy is definitely expanding at a rapid rate so I guess thats a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarebare81 View Post
    Howdy! I just wanted to post and put your mind at rest. I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and have not had ONE single symptom the whole time except for bigger boobs. No morning sickness, no tiredness, nothing! I completely understand your concern as I was exactly the same - I was stressing out a lot in the beginning and wishing I would have some symptom just to confirm that I was actually pregnant! But just see it as you being one of the super lucky ones!!! And every pregnancy is different so just because you were sick with your first, doesn't mean you will be with this one. Check with your doctor if it will put your mind at ease, but honestly no symptoms doesn't mean anything negative!
    ^^ this. I am also 18 weeks and only really know for sure I'm pregnant now due to belly and big boobs! I found it really stressful the first 12 weeks as I felt so fine apart from a bit of tiredness and sore boobs for a bit. I kept doing hcg tests to make sure levels were rising! MS is not a sign that everything is ok - its just a symptom some people get and can vary depending on loads of factors including diet (vit B6) and just how well your body copes with the hormone surges. Try and relax - I wish I had been able to!!

Sarebare81 - make sure you join the due in July group if you haven't already!