+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish someone would rent me a house close to the uni that's decent.. Every time I find a decent one that's not furnished I ring and it's already gone :/ even though I'm looking every day and for hours on end at stupid houses..

I wish we could get one before the 17th or I'm officially homeless and have no where to go

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    To have someone come up, offer me and DP their sperm, no strings attached, without having to find someone or spend so much money on sperm banks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

naebie  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To goto england (scotland particularly ) and drive through all the small country towns/villages,see lush green fields, visit antique shops and all the towns that end in -shire , stay in 200 yr old cottages ...just me and the open road (sigh ...as DH says...need loads of money first )

Thanks
    Reviews
    To not have to get up at 5:30am to take DP to work- then come home and get kids ready for school. I want to be able to sleep in until lunch time like he does on a saturday and not feel guilty for it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I wish I could have about $5000 to just blow on clothes and accessories for myself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    My selfish wish is to have a baby to love.

Selfish because it's not like I'm dying ... it's not like I'm even sick. I AM lucky enough to have my DH, my family and my kitty cat, but man-oh-man what I would give to be able to have a baby of my own!
    I so hope that wish comes true for you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CluckySC For This Useful Post:

Shoopuf  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A tummy tuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    My selfish wish is to have my mum here now instead of having to wait until she comes out in September. And if that's too selfish, then for her to leave her DH at home in England! XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    I'd like to go on a holiday, for at least a week, without my kids - i want to sit on beach reading, eat leisurely dinners in the evening (instead of at 5pm), drink wine while i watch the sunset, sleep in until 9am and just not have to worry about anything at all except enjoying myself
    This!!

But I have one more.
    Mine is to be able to do my Bachelor of Midwifery for the next three years and to not have to worry about my kids. 2 of them will have to grow up really fast this year and be a little more independant and stay home by themselves a lot more than I'd like, and the other two will be going to friends places a couple of mornings a week. I would LOVE to finish it without it impacting them so heavily but I just can do that. So with all that comes the 'mother guilt'- which has me stressing and worrying about them. I've been a SAHM for nearly 11 years now and I am more than ready to get out in the big wide world again but I feel it is at the expense of my kids and I hate that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Roopee, mine is similar!

I wish my mum lived closer so she could look after the kids while I go back to uni and become a midwife, and then look after them whenever hubby and I are both at work. It's not too selfish, she would kill for the chance, but the work for hubby is here and the work for my dad is there and that just leaves 700klms between us.

Also, hubby and I could go to the movies together if mum lived closer.