+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SK2BC View Post
    This will sound silly but right now I'd love to go out and buy a cat/kitten lol just for me DH is always buying stuff for his marine fish tank so I'd like something solely for me
    Bloody marine tanks! DP was into tropical when I met him and I converted him to like marine.....cant even keep up with how much money he has poured into his bloody marine tanks over the years

My wish...hmmm....to have, and easily keep a gorgeous bikini body complete with full perky bewbs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My selfish wishes are to be a wife, have another baby and work part-time instead of full-time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My selfish wish is to have a photoshoot with Sherbert Birdy. I love their beautiful pin up style and every photoshoot looks like so much fun. I dont have the money, but I would so love to have a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd like to go on a holiday, for at least a week, without my kids - i want to sit on beach reading, eat leisurely dinners in the evening (instead of at 5pm), drink wine while i watch the sunset, sleep in until 9am and just not have to worry about anything at all except enjoying myself

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

sunshine81  (01-02-2012),Whitman  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    hehe I won on Oz lotto last night, not much but enough to get me a jumbo quickpick in tomorrow night's 30mil powerball
    oh wow yay haha a little bit is even good I've never bought lotto ( don't actually really know how haha) always swear I'l waste money but maybe I do need to buy one for once

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My selfish wish is to win enough money to never have to worry about $$ again

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I want a house of our own, that I can hangs things in, and paint, and garden. Renting suits us for now and it allows me to be a SAHM, but I do dream of a home of our own one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that I could have a magical mythical pregnancy with no morning sickness or lethargy. I'm so over feeling sick. (I feel selfish saying it as I know people would give an organ for a baby and I don't get that hideous type of ms where you vomit 100 times a day, but I'm just sh1tted off with being sick).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    that I could have a magical mythical pregnancy with no morning sickness or lethargy. I'm so over feeling sick. (I feel selfish saying it as I know people would give an organ for a baby and I don't get that hideous type of ms where you vomit 100 times a day, but I'm just sh1tted off with being sick).
    Kinda similar here..

While I am so very grateful for this precious miracle growing inside me, I'd very much love to just be relaxing at some warm resort where I could sleep away the nausea, eat whatever I craved at any particular moment and relax in a warm pool, instead of running around after ds and throwing up every time i try to feed him :-(

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That I could just spend the entire day at the day spa.