+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I need help deciphering my chart!

Could one of your lovely ladies help me with my chart?
    I'm using fertility friend and it was struggling to work out if I ovulated on day 13 or 15 of this month (has changed its mind three times since I keep adding my daily temperatures).
    Either way, since ovulating and seeing the three day temperature rise, I've had a couple of really low temperatures causing a massive dip (lower than any other temperature I've recorded before). I'm pretty sure that that means that it's impossible for me to be pregnant, is that correct?
    Does anyone have any insight?
    A couple of people have suggested to me that I haven't even ovulated yet, which I guess is possible but I hope not the case!
    I've tried putting in fake temperatures for tomorrow's readings to see what would happen:

If i put in a fake temperature of 35.69 (which is still low) it changes to say that I havn't ovulated yet.
    If I put in a temperature more like what I was having pre ovulation (36.69) then my Ovulation date stays the same (Day 15 )
    here is my chart:

chart

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated (I'm going a bit crazy here!)
    thanks, Anna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by banana anna View Post
    Could one of your lovely ladies help me with my chart?
    I'm using fertility friend and it was struggling to work out if I ovulated on day 13 or 15 of this month (has changed its mind three times since I keep adding my daily temperatures).
    Either way, since ovulating and seeing the three day temperature rise, I've had a couple of really low temperatures causing a massive dip (lower than any other temperature I've recorded before). I'm pretty sure that that means that it's impossible for me to be pregnant, is that correct?
    Does anyone have any insight?
    A couple of people have suggested to me that I haven't even ovulated yet, which I guess is possible but I hope not the case!
    I've tried putting in fake temperatures for tomorrow's readings to see what would happen:

If i put in a fake temperature of 35.69 (which is still low) it changes to say that I havn't ovulated yet.
    If I put in a temperature more like what I was having pre ovulation (36.69) then my Ovulation date stays the same (Day 15 )
    here is my chart:

chart

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated (I'm going a bit crazy here!)
    thanks, Anna

Looking at you chart I have to agree I don't think you have O'd yet. It has given you dotted crosshairs as it thought you may have because there were 3 elevated temps. I only believe it once the crosshairs are solid lines and my temps stay elevated. It also appears that you don't take your temp at the same time everyday which can also throw your chart out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    One problem with your chart is that your not taking your temp at the same time everyday (the hollow circles mean they were not taken at the same time as your other temps) so it is not getting an accurate chart. One thing you could use is a Basal temp adjuster (just type basal temp adjuster into google) and then it can adjust your temps so that you can get an accurate reading. You will need to go by the time that you took your first temp on CD 1.

Hopefully then FF will be able to get you a better idea when you O'ed. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF recommends NOT adjusting your chart. I also take mine at different times of the nights, depending on whether I've had 3hrs sleep and if I'll get that after waking up at whatever time it is. I would suggest using OPKs, as this will help FF determine your O day more easily. You can get internet cheapies and they're really good. By the looks, I agree you perhaps haven't ovulated yet.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really didn't know that. I have always adjusted and it has always predicted O at the correct time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to at one stage, but then saw in their faq that they don't recommend it. My temps though are more stable after 3hrs solid sleep, as opposed to the same time in the morning. It can be an individual thing, so some are better at the same time and others after deep sleep, but yeh, they don't recommend adjusting it. Even with my wonky times it's always put O at the right time

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub