+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dinner ideas using 2 minute noodles

Want to clear out and use up some of the stuff in our pantry, have about 20 packets of 2 minute noodles, and want some ideas for using them in dinners to clear some out
    please help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know its the wrong time of yr but chicken and sweetcorn soup? I always add 2 min noodles to it you can freeze it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've been mixing tuna and egg in ours, but of course you can mix and match with chicken, corn or whatever veggies you like.

I've also found they go rather well with ikea meatballs

Any1 can be a father.. It takes a special someone to be a dad, and a greater person to be a stepdad.

Me:28 She;28 DSD;5 DS;in progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would make a stir fry with some kind of meat and vegies and par boil the noodles then throw them in the wok with the stir fry.

You could also make a soup, put some wontons or dumplings in, seafood/meat, whatever, some bok choy and put add the noodles in.

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My kids like them dry, broken up a bit and eaten like potato chips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Opinionated: that reminds me if the monster noodle packets., I think they were from mammee or something lol

Any1 can be a father.. It takes a special someone to be a dad, and a greater person to be a stepdad.

Me:28 She;28 DSD;5 DS;in progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I sometimes make a noodle frittata. Fry up some onion, capsicum, chopped snow peas (whatever veggies you have really). Then add cooked 2 minutes noodles (without the sachets) spread on top. Add beaten eggs mixed with some soy sauce and seasoning. Cook until set (put under the griller at the end to cook the top) and serve in wedges with some sweet soy sauce (kepit manis sp??) on the top. Yum! I think kids would like it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Noodle soup, just add heaps of veggies. Watch out for all the additives in the powder too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use them in chow mein

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Temet Nosce~ View Post
    I use them in chow mein
    Same.

Or Chicken Noodle soup, Omelates, Mince noodle cups (mince, any kind, finely chopped carrot, zucchini, cabbage, snowpeas, green onion, stirfry ingredients then add some honey terikayi stirfry sauce and the 2min noodles and serve in lettuce) You can also use them in stirfrys and salads.