We have had a lot of rain for 2 weeks, and some water got into one of the built in rooms under the house. It's stopped raining but humid.
The adjoining room is my son's playroom and it feels damp and mould is starting to develop.
I'm not well enough to take out all the toys and clean everything, and my partner won't be home til tonight.
If I hire a dehumidifier from kennards, will that stop any more mould and dry out the damp (the floor and rugs are damp)?
Do I need to hire it for more than 24 hours? (There are 2 rooms, one large).
This mould is going to make me cry. It's all over the fridge, under couch cushions, in all the window frames. I just wush I didn't have this effing pita morning sickness so I can clean.