View Poll Results: Did gender swaying work for you?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • We gender swayed and it worked for a girl.

10 50.00%
  • We gender swayed and it didn't work for a girl.

4 20.00%
  • We gender swayed and it worked for a boy.

3 15.00%
  • We gender swayed and it didn't work for a boy.

3 15.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    You know, I think it'd be hard to know if it worked or not, cos you can only get one or the other anyway... so you might think your efforts worked, but things would have been that way regardless... kwim? lol.

Is this an indication that you might be trying for another at some stage?
    Funny thing is I thought we were gender swaying for a girl - but reality is we had a 50/50 chance LOL

I read Shettles method - (apparently debunked). Didn't do the douching - but got our girl - so I always thought it worked

ETA: We'll never know as chances are we won't, but if ever I have another bub in the future - I won't be trying to gender sway -but I like to think the charting of my cycle and the other stuff was a factor in getting my little girl - however, who really knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello lovey.
    I ticked box A, because we did what I think was the 'right' thing to get a girl (we DTD about 3 or 4 days prior to O and then not again because I CBF that month!)...however it was not intentional, it just kind of worked out that way and when I looked back on it I realised that's what we did. I'm not sure of all the other things you are meant to do to get either gender...but when I think back to the night DS was conceived I'm pretty sure I O'd that night.
    This time I have no idea!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    we tried swaying for a girl with our 3rd bub and it didn't work. I did pH testing, took calcium and magnesium supplements, changed my diet, DTD in the right positions and 4 days before ovulation. It's a sign, I'm meant to be a mother of boys :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have tried for a boy by only DTD a day b4 O. Will find out in 6 weeks

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SomewhereOverTheRainbow View Post
    Hello lovey.
    I ticked box A, because we did what I think was the 'right' thing to get a girl (we DTD about 3 or 4 days prior to O and then not again because I CBF that month!)...however it was not intentional, it just kind of worked out that way and when I looked back on it I realised that's what we did. I'm not sure of all the other things you are meant to do to get either gender...but when I think back to the night DS was conceived I'm pretty sure I O'd that night.
    This time I have no idea!!
    Um, the bolded part... Whatttttttttttt this timeeee whattttttt what arent u telling meeeeeee omgggg.

Thanks everyone for you advice and experience...

We ended up deciding that the two we have is plenty... So i wont get to find out if gender swaying would work for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Um, the bolded part... Whatttttttttttt this timeeee whattttttt what arent u telling meeeeeee omgggg.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SomewhereOverTheRainbow View Post

Congrats to you and B, J and A. so im assuming this bubba is a surprise then

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

SomewhereOverTheRainbow  (14-02-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We didn't sway, but looking back we did everything that they say will raise you chances of having a boy. I'm hoping that it works next time for a girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Late entry into this post... was extremely interesting reading all your posts :-) I'm researching into TTC a bundle of pink to join me, my hubby and my three boys... will watch with interest to see what others end up having :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can someone pls pm me the girl diet.
    Also just wondering if it's nutrients or actual quantity of food? I'm on supplements ( that pretty much take me to rdi) but can't eat much, also what you would consider slender