View Poll Results: Did gender swaying work for you?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • We gender swayed and it worked for a girl.

10 50.00%
  • We gender swayed and it didn't work for a girl.

4 20.00%
  • We gender swayed and it worked for a boy.

3 15.00%
  • We gender swayed and it didn't work for a boy.

3 15.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    I don't know. We did the works in an attempt to sway. It took months and months for me to concieve and then I miscarried. It was then I decided I just wanted a baby, I didn't care what gender it was.

We have stopped the swaying and got pregnant within two months with a sticky one.
    Im sorry for your loss congrats on your sticky babe.

We got our boys by dtd day before, day of and day after 0 so maybe stopping 2-4 days prior to O might do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Yep! Timing is the least important factor though - Shettles has since been debunked and proven that he was actually looking at decapacitated sperm
    So confusing! So whats the most important factor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    So confusing! So whats the most important factor?
    I believe it is diet
    Low Everything for a girl and High Everything for a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh i thought timing really was the most important thing....so if not that then what is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Oh i thought timing really was the most important thing....so if not that then what is?

No it's not as Shettles has since been "debunked"

I believe diet is most important

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

MothersMilk  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I believe it is diet
    Low Everything for a girl and High Everything for a boy.
    Oh really, fascinating. So i assume the diet is both the man and woman? or it more important for the man (as sperm determines the sex?). Sorry if my questions are silly, i don't know much about how gender swaying works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really, fascinating. So i assume the diet is both the man and woman? or it more important for the man (as sperm determines the sex?). Sorry if my questions are silly, i don't know much about how gender swaying works.

Not silly Q's at all

It is mostly the female when doing the diet (to make the body more adaptable to X/Y sperm) although it doesn't hurt to have hubby follow

There are other ways the male can help though such as consuming/not consuming caffeine when you actually DTD, to upping or lowering testosterone/sperm levels etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not silly Q's at all

It is mostly the female when doing the diet (to make the body more adaptable to X/Y sperm) although it doesn't hurt to have hubby follow

There are other ways the male can help though such as consuming/not consuming caffeine when you actually DTD, to upping or lowering testosterone/sperm levels etc.
    Oh okay.
    When you say everything high for a boy what do you mean? (gosh i feel like a fool) High in what exactly?
    Caffeine is good for a boy right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh okay.
    When you say everything high for a boy what do you mean? (gosh i feel like a fool) High in what exactly?
    Caffeine is good for a boy right?

For a boy you want foods that are high in nutrients: lots of wholegrains/nuts, full fat dairy (yep!!) basically good for you = good for blue! Have a big breakfast. And keep your proteins and carbs well balanced.

For a girl stick with diet/low fat versions. Less protein and if you can, lower your calories and lose weight.

Feel free to ask away I have been researching this a very long time lol. I have four girls and would love a boy, but we soon got sick of the diet lol so gave up. What will be, will be!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    oh crap, all i eat is protein!

but i have lost 46 kilos!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast