+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ex ended up with a so called friend!!

Hey everyone i wanna know if anyone has gone threw something like this i myself have i was with my ex since i was 15 we dated for 10years we were even engaged. I went overseas with my family for a month things were great when i left but when i got bk he was acting very strange and in the ended he ended up ending it with me(even though it seems he was cheating on me with this other girl) but to this day he never gave me unexplanation or the truth as to what the reason was. Anyway to get bk to what happened next my so called best friend at the time she was there threw it all i cried to her and rang her for advice and support threw out the break up what happened next totally threw me she took me out to dinner one night everything was fine until we left the restaurant she told me she needed to tell me something. She ended up telling me there in the carpark that she had feelings for him and that they had been seeing alot of eachother and spending alot of time together. I of course have not spoken to her ever again after that night(She tried msging me a few times and even msged me after my father passed to tell me she was there for me lol if i neededa friend) they started dating a few days after that night even though i feel there was alot more to it a year later they had a little girl .Its weird but to this day i still feel so hurt and so betrayed by her cause i really was blindsided even though i have moved on since then i now to have a little boy and im so happy with my partner but it always still plays in my mind how shaddy they both were and i don't trust as easily as i once use to especially with friends i dont even really have many at all anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When me and my ex husband split he starting dating my bf - you know the one you talk to when you partner is driving you nuts. He used to do odd jobs for her ( she was a single mum with 2 kids one with cp) they got together 2-3 months after me and him split... ( mind you they are not together now she is married to someone else) it does shake the trust barrier... who and what is off limits to an ex????

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lese82 For This Useful Post:

vv27  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah same here she was there for me threw the whole break up and then turned around and did this thing for me was that it wasnt that i still wanted him bk or had feeling for him it was because he wasnt just some guy i dated for for a few months it was someone i was with for along time. So it kind of makes you think were they intrested the whole time and is that why they were your friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ouch! No i haven't been through that but i can clearly imagine how i would feel if it did. I would have been furious to have heard from her offering support after your father died. Honestly i would have relished the opportunity to tell her to ***** off and that she has what she wanted so the friend act is no longer nessicary and how dare she think she has any right to call herself your friend and offer support after what she did to you. What a nerve!

I would struggle with trusting people after that for sure. You were completely blindisded. You trusted her and your ex and this is what you get in return? No i think feeling distrustful of people would be a fairly normal response.

Having said that you do need to try to trust someone again. Not everyone is going to betray you like that and it would be a shame for that witch to cause you to have no friends- she has done enough. There are good people out there hey, it takes time but i hope you are able to have your faith in people restored at some point
    Last edited by laurea; 01-02-2012 at 11:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laurea For This Useful Post:

vv27  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OP massive
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 01-02-2012 at 18:07. Reason: ref to edited post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my ex hooked up with my so called best friend (suspected being together before we split), I'd never despised two people so much in my life and Ive never trusted anyone since. I dont hate them now but I havent forgiven them and I never will they're dead to me. It has to be the worst betrayal that can happen. I was more hurt my her than him. I know he was just looking for some way to get at me but her, wow she was my best friend she meant a lot to me so that hurt a lot more than anything else.

Turns out she was a bit of a nasty cow anyway and they're perfect for each other so it worked out well for all
    Last edited by Lemmings; 01-02-2012 at 11:42.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lemmings For This Useful Post:

trishalishous  (01-02-2012),vv27  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep going through it now. Thankfully she got rejected by my ex. Actually more like publicly humiliated which is always a nice touch.

She was my best friend in the world, I cried on her shoulder, she helped with my kids, she slept in my bed when it was late, she told me she loved me like a sister etc. blah my trust in human beings is wearing a little thin these days.

I feel really sorry for women who go for men who are taken or where taken by your friends. They must have no self respect no pride no esteem.
    Oh well back to their miserable little lives.

And a world of warning if he cheated with you he will cheat on you. If he left your friend for you, he will leave you for your friend. Karma is a *****.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

laurea  (01-02-2012),singlemumma82  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happened to me but I was already over him and think they suit each other well
    Good riddience to the both of them
    They deserve each other

13. The Following User Says Thank You to october For This Useful Post:

vv27  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow its amazing what a common thing it is i guess you find out who your true friends are and you learn from this things thanx everyone for sharing your stories

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happened to me, but she wasn't my best friend, just a friend I saw 1-2 nights a week. It happened during our relationship and she had a long term partner!
    I actually asked her if something was going on and she denied it. When I found out, my relationship ended (obviously) and they continued their idiotic fling...and then I found out that ex and his best mate (also had a GF!) were both "visiting" her..together *shudder*
    I was furious as I knew exs mate GF, and she was one of the most beautiful girls.
    That did it... I made sure everyone in our circle of friends knew..and our circle was a rather large dance community! Her partner found out and left her, she lost pretty much all her friends in that group and stopped dancing altogether from the embarrassment, and the mates GF gave him another chance..7 years on they are still together, but I don't speak to either of them.

I rarely think about them anymore...I just hope they all caught crabs!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

vv27  (02-02-2012)