+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Home hairdye jobs

I was hoping that some of you lovely ladies would be able to help. About 6 months ago I had my hair dyed (at the hair dressers) but with in a couple of weeks to a month the colour faded drastically and now looks horrible. I have a job interview coming up and was going to try to dye it back to the original brown it was. Has any one got any tips or brands they recommend?

This message has been brought to you by the alien known as android.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I generally use whatever is cheaper, but I do like Schwarzkopf for myself generally, because it works well on darker hair.

TBH, with a brown, if you're dying of a lighter shade, I'd just go with whatever you can that's a permanent/semi-permanent. Brown is a fairly easy shade. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I find for the brown colours that the light and easy ones are better. I do a lot of hair dying for myself and others and this is the best one for brown tones ive used

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I always dye my hair at home. I have probably used just about every brand out there, because I tend to get whatever is on special. I find they are pretty much all the same (I usually go dark brown).

My only tips are to get someone to check the back in case you have missed any, and to make sure you bring the colour right to the edges of the roots around your face etc. It's better to get some on your skin and wipe off after than miss bits.

Also name sure you do behind the ears.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I recommend using a hair dye brush like the hairdressers use. They only cost a couple of dollars.