+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Where do you get that statistic from??
    Like I said it's PERSONAL experience. No where did I say it was a cemented 'statistic' lol Facebook causes alot of issues in relationships as does computers in general. I believe this from what happened between me and my husband as well as probably five other couples that I know quite well who have had similar issues. Why do I need to justify my beliefs to you :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gruffalo For This Useful Post:

laurea  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansMummy View Post
    99% of the time, being friends with ex's on Facebook is a bad idea. I have had first hand experience and it's not a good situation for anyone.

You know your other half better than anyone. Just follow your instinct. Most of the time it'll be spot on. If you trust him completely then there probably isn't anything to worry about
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansMummy View Post
    Like I said it's PERSONAL experience. No where did I say it was a cemented 'statistic' lol Facebook causes alot of issues in relationships as does computers in general. I believe this from what happened between me and my husband as well as probably five other couples that I know quite well who have had similar issues. Why do I need to justify my beliefs to you :/
    Nowhere did you say it was your personal experience statistic lol. You said a statistic, then said you had first hand experience with that statistic.
    Was just curious if it were one you made up or if it were a true statistic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Chocolate All Gone Now  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I think so. I don't consider my husband's life my property - he can say hello to and maintain friendships with whoever he likes. Same with me. I'd be mightily annoyed if my husband told me who I could and couldn't be friends with. I am faithful and honest and if he doubts that then we'd be in serious trouble. Ditto the other way around. I know he is faithful and honest and trustworthy. That's why I married him.
    Same same