+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think you did to be honest as i would have done the same thing, however i am a very jealous person and dont think its appropriate for dp to text or fb a woman from a passed relationship if that makes sense.... Which he feels the same way about me texting or fbing a guy, which i would just never do......Wow i waffled on a bit lol!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DancingInTheFlames For This Useful Post:

laurea  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think so. I don't consider my husband's life my property - he can say hello to and maintain friendships with whoever he likes. Same with me. I'd be mightily annoyed if my husband told me who I could and couldn't be friends with. I am faithful and honest and if he doubts that then we'd be in serious trouble. Ditto the other way around. I know he is faithful and honest and trustworthy. That's why I married him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think it's a bit of an over reaction, generally they're an ex for a reason. Usually It'd be more likely if he's gonna do something it'd be someone new.. Not an old flame.

Birdistheword is offline Frightened little child, bird is the word!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby doesn't have FB - Thank JEBUS! But, no I don't think you overreacted. I don't have my X's on FB out of respect for my DP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well DH's ex is one of my good friends.

I think you over reacted slightly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your honest replies, i absolutely trust my DH, 100%. Its not even anything to do with that. I never thought for one minute something was going on, its simply made me think about him being with her and made me feel uncomftable.

He told who she was ages ago. I thought she was an ex but he told me tonight she was someone who he was friends with for ages and they slept together once.

I have made such a mountain out of a molehill and DH is very upset about it too. He thinks it should be a non issue. He doesnt try to hide anything from me, i know his password to FB and everything. He never gives me any reason to doubt him. Ever

I do think i over reacted But my insecurities have nothing to do with him, at all. I was in a long term realtionship from when i was very young before DH and it scarred me. He was emotionally and physically abusive and cheated on me numerous times and treated me very badly.

So my insecurities run very deep. We ended having a big row over it and i feel terrible now. He is such a good husband and father and treats me so well

I feel like an absolute idiot.

Granted it is that time of the month maybe i can blame some of it on that?
    Last edited by ShanandBoc; 31-01-2012 at 20:24.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    OP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't be bothered with it at all and think you are over-reacting, I think it's a bit immature to be torturing yourself thinking about them together.
    Your with him now so it shouldn't worry you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post

Granted it is that time of the month maybe i can blame some of it on that?
    I think that is definitely a plausible excuse haha.
    But mind you, when it goes the other way (he smirks about me having my period or something), all hell breaks loose!